The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: sold "teeters old rally car" sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedsmguy

Well, this car has countless hours in seam welding done. Full roll cage for rally. Rolling chassis needs everything (think of it as a skeleton). Has paperwork to get a title as it was saved from a junkyard crusher. Lots of sweet arse upgrades such as rebuilt steering rack, steering quickener, custom brake setup (runs dual pistons in the rear with variable proportioning etc) Lots of cool things done but I've swallowed myself in to many projects and when I bought this I thought I had a good friend that wanted to go 50/50 on building a fun rallycross car for fairly cheap but thats apparently falling through.

Thanks...
Potentially willing to trade for other cars/trucks/performance parts?

Last edited:

thedsmguy

Ok, So......... I'm not going to finish this any time soon and need the space. I'm very close to just pulling the cool parts and scrapping the body. If you have any interest in this PLEASE do not wait. I'm willing to do some trades even if its something I need or can resell.

It will be sold as a rolling shell as it sits for $600.

thedsmguy

Bump.. Sorry the pics got moved. I still have them if anyone is interested. For $600 I'll toss in a hood, and wiring harness that I've pulled from a parts vr4.

MitchooO

deliver to pa??? hahahaha. damn wish I was closer...

Hey I was curious if you still had the car and if so what part of vancouver you are in as i am also located in vancouver and would like to look at the vehicle

Blimey...if you cant sell this for $500 ? what chance have i got /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif of selling mine.

If its any consolation looks like a good job on the fabrication,labour alone is over $500.

citymunky

too bad your over 3000 miles away.

chach161

I am looking into getting this car. It really has so much work into it, that it would be a shame to not get it racing again. But it really will be a lot of additional work to finish it.

Last edited:

thedsmguy

This could be a AWESOME rallycross car. Lots of weight savings by not needing any a/c or heat components, dash, headlights could be shells, lots of fun I would think. Hell, maybe someday she will be a racer! Maybe me, maybe you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned