The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold: 1424 of 200 91 vr4 2900.00 virginia SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

have a clean 91 vr4 with fully built engine and trans. needs a few items to be finished, but this is a steal.
engine has eagle rods/wiesco pistons, mitsu mls head gasket, arp, hks cams, adjustable cam gears, power timing belt, crower s/s valves, spring/retainers. ported and polished head, urethane poly mounts all around, trans is a shep stage 1 with act lightweight flywheel, and 2600 street clutch, dsmlink with chip and cable.
i just got a front grill, and the lower grills support for it. also got a radio bezel. the interior is about a 8 out of 10, as the seats are mint condition.

car needs intercooler of your choise, turbo, fuel pump, trim for around radio. oh, and injectors.

the body has no rust at all. one small dent in driver rear door, but straight other than that. was not in a accident. the front stuff was taken off to put a frontmount, and these pieces wound up mia. motor and trans are bolted up completly in the car, and just needs to be finished

i am sure there is alot more on the car i forgot, so please pm with intrest. have clear title ready to go

Last edited by a moderator:

highspeed

Any internal engine pix for proof of bottom end build. It seems that alot of people never have proof of the built bottom end.

Nice ride, and my favorite color

i bought it from a kid who went to college and lost intrest i it. but i knew him even when he started on it, and whoever buys it, i will pull the oil pan in front of them to show that it is all new, and what the thread reads

partout time...................... car as a roller. no engine/trans ecu/dsmlink. 1,100.00

engine 1,300.00
trans 700.00
ecu with dsmlink v2 and cable 350.00

Chad989of2000

Just some questions:
What's the mileage chassis/engine? What size are the cams? Exhaust? Was the engine run with this build?

Thanks

mileae on the body is like 140.000 has 272 cams, and not sure of brand 3 inch turbo back. there may be 50 miles on the engine/trans

someone come get this car!. no engine. still comes with the sheop trans. 1,400.00 firm. title and keys to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned