The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Summit White 928/2000 SoCal $2600

Hello all,

I've a lurker for sometime now, I gained a lot of knowledge and finally bought my VR4.This car has treated me very well, bu now its time to sell it. Why, you may ask? Im going to have a kid very soon and I need a larger car and it has to be automatic since the GF will be driving it as well. The car is a 1991 Summit White with no sunroof, it has 183xxx miles. This is a Clean Title California car so it has not rust or anything, it also has no sunroof. I recently lowered it on Evo suspension and bought a K&N Filter (not installed)but ill include in the sale. It also has brand new snow tires but i havent been to the snow. If you wan to know anymore details PM me or just call me at 562-230-0852

-OSker

Here are the pics,
619d468c.jpg

e8e9d8bb.jpg

53fda1ba.jpg

f46fbf67.jpg

d71576ea.jpg

3c271772.jpg

7eb760b3.jpg

e429d561.jpg

d575f4fe.jpg

toybreaker

iconoclast
Thanks for correcting the thread title and adding working pictures!

A picture or two of the engine compartment and undercarriage would just about gaurantee a quick sale at that price.

Mr. O'Malia, you'd better jump on this one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ktmrider

Quoting Toybreaker:
Mr. O'Malia, you'd better jump on this one!

Oh boy, SW non-sunroof! And I'm in NorCal for the next three weeks, just a short flight and 5 hour drive north.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

maxash0775

Do you have more info on the engine such as any mods, stock engine etc. Also any interior pics? I also noticed one of those emmissions stickers in teh back window is/was there a problem smogging the car?

Thanks

Brunoboy

i think theres a Huge dent on the driver fender. correct me if im wrong, and good luck with the sale.

ktmrider

Found this just now: click

BB yes the LF fender is still damaged like it was in 2008. OP on the link is unregistered so no info on what happened since then.

Would be curious to see if all the items were fixed ( smoking, noise, tranny, etc )?!?

SSGdave

OMG please still have this!

SSGdave

San Diego

SSGdave

PM sent

GSX_TC

this car still for sale or what?

ktmrider

Dude hasn't logged on since 6/1/11...

GSX_TC

I hate it when people don't update their own threads...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts