The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant VR4 **$800!!** Saint Paul, MN

dc_style

Up for sale is a 1992 VR-4. Bought it from the previous owner who said that the fuel pump needed to be replaced in order to make the car run. I replaced the stock pump with a 190 Walbro and replaced the sending unit. When we attempted to start the car, it was found that the compression was low in cylinder 2. The compression numbers, from cylinder 1 to cylinder 4 were 145, 50, 90, 100.

Car has roughly 200K miles on it. Original block, rebuilt transmission and turbo (14B) from the previous owner.

To get it running the motor would have to be replaced or the current block rehoned and re-ringed.

Car has a dent on the passenger rear, and a dent on the rear bumper. Front bumper fascia is cracked at the bottom. Does need a little body work TLC. Interior is mostly there, but may be missing one or two pieces.

Car is SOLD AS IS. I cannot take responsibility for it once the car is sold. Understand that the car needs work to be returned to running condition.

I'm trying to get rid of this as soon as possible, as this has gone past the amount of work I'd wanted to put into it. I have too many projects and this one needs to go. Price is 1500 or best offer.

For pictures or questions, give me a text at 9523812743, or shoot me an e-mail. I try to get back to e-mails as soon as possible, but do not always have access to a computer during the day.

Please text before calling. Thanks for looking, Make an offer!

3n23m63la5Y05P25S2b4a7ff28875da46101e.jpg

3kb3ma3o15Q45T65P4b4ab25d70460f131150.jpg

Last edited:

acidrumz

That quarter panel looks hurt. Nice car btw, would love to pick it up in a heartbeat but i'm too far. glws!!

GSX_TC

Omg this is an amazing price somebody buy this!

dc_style

no one wants it, i'm surprised no one has picked it up for a track or rally car... basically giving it away and yet no one.

4wheelsqueal

Aarrgghh! Someone buy this! Its calling my name and I have no room for it!

desant78

if this was next month at this price i might...amazing deal! please someone buy!

dc_style

paypal me and i'll hold it. first one with the money, she's not pretty but would be a great one you could beat on without feeling too bad about it. that was my plan!

dsm10o0

why cant be you closer!

Last edited:

4wheelsqueal

Quoting dc_style:
trade me for your rhd one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I"ll throw in some money. Come get it!

If you knew what all that one needed, I don't know if you'd want it. That's what its the long-term project. Free bump!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts