The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91' Mitsubishi Galant VR-4(1852/2000) Essex,MD- 2000 obo

TF2

For Sale: 91' Mitsubishi Galant VR-4(1852/2000)*rare same as 91 eclipse Gsx but 4 door*

Hi my name is Damon W. and I am selling my 91 Galant vr-4 5-speed for 2,000 obo and need it gone A.S.A.P! Trouble times have hit and I don't have the time to take care of her anymore.
As you know if you are looking at this,that these are rare cars.(only 2000 in 91 were brought over to the US) What makes them rare if
you don't know is that it is basically a 4 door 91 eclipse gsx with AWD,4g63t engine (turbo engine producing *195* hp) and even better
4-Wheel steering and ABS oh and Leather!

Well here are the BASICS that it comes with: PS(works),PB(works),ABS(acts funny sometimes but works),4wheel Steering(works I think?),
PW(Works),Stereo(Works),Leather(for the year flawless),PL(works),NO sunroof,Alarm(works but the horn is disabled the lights flash though)
Turbo(Works),and all electronics

Performance or reg. parts added:
16g Turbo(previous owner)
Headers(previous owner)
WALBRO 190 FUEL PUMP with New fuel pump assembly(me)
enkei rims 17' rims with lug nut key(previous owner)
2 new Rear tires(me)
spark plugs(me)
ignition coil(me,but needs to be installed)
Maf Translator hp in a box (previous owner)
Air intake (previous owner)
Boost gauge (previous owner)
After market CD player (previous owner)
New engine(rebuilt with 48,000 miles have receipt from previous owner)
CLEAN TITLE
After market steering wheel (previous owner)

Things that will probably need a fixing(didn't have the time nor money)
1. Will need a new master slave cylinder or clutch (can't engage in gear unless you stop car and put it into gear)
2. Will need a timing belt and the tensor might need a tightening
3. Will need a rear wheel bearing (cause when you go over 55 it will make a rumbling nose when you go pass 65 it stops)
4. Will need a new front bumper (nothing that bad but it looks like he bumped into something)
5. Will need a paint job (front half of the car is flat black and the rest is original black)
6. Will need a new turbo oil return line(leaks a little)
7. And last but not least a good tune up and some TLC car is a SLEEPER cause not 2 many people will know it is packing a turbo!
8. And don't forget it shares the same stuff as the 91 Eclipse Gsx Turbo interchangeable parts!
9. And heck if you don't want to keep it you could sell the parts on the car

I have listed all of the things that I know of that came with the car and what needs to be fix. Like I said I love this car but right now
I don't have the time nor the money to do the things I want to do with the car.(no job sucks). You will probably have to have the car HAULED AWAY because as I stated the clutch will not engage it
could be a easy fix don't know cause I haven't had the time to look. The car is being sold for 2,000 obo or a trade of a nice 98 civic hatch back or 94 on up integra or 95 on up Subaru Legacy 5-speed with NO PROBLEMS(and not alot of miles(under 140,000) or a rebuilt engine would be nice.
And last but not least I take CASH,BANKERS CHECKS or PAYPAL and can be reached at 443-962-4666(Call after 3:00pm)Ask for Damon and Please NO TEXT MESSAGES will not respond,please leave a detailed messeage on the answer machine and I will try to get back at you as soon as possable Thank you for looking.

Happy legal crap:
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to buy based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Also on craigslist: click

Last edited:

carscrash83

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts