The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 Green 1169/2000 Seattle, WA $950

Status
Not open for further replies.

1991 Belize Green Gvr4 with sunroof - 133,921 original miles.

I'm the second owner of this car, my daily driver for 9 years. Unfortunately, I had a neighborhood "family run" shop change out the timing belt. Big mistake. It broke after 15000 miles. She's been sitting under a car cover ever since. Probably need to rebuild the head and/or replace pistons in addition to the timing belt, but I don't have the facilities and haven't had time to tear it apart.

The car is complete. Everything is stock, nothing altered except I had to replace the onboard computer. Everything worked when I last drove it. The interior is very good to excellent, very little wear - slight seat belt scuff on driver's seat. Exterior paint quite good for a car this age. Small rock chips on the front end. The car ran great. Only issue was if left to idle a long time it would burn some oil. Worn valve seals, I'm told. These would be replaced anyway with a rebuilt head. I'm not sure if any damage was done to the pistons. The belt broke as I was starting from a stop.

I realize you can't take her for a test drive and have only my word for the car having been a great runner. Therefore, I'm selling for shell price and you get a rebuildable engine and the rest for free.

Last edited by a moderator:

JSchleim18

Damn if I was closer...best of luck with the sale I don't see this being around for long.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Very well written ad!

How clean is the underside of the chassis?

Some pics of the underbody and the bottom of the doors will really help you sell this car.

Please respond to the pm I sent.

Thanks!

Wow, this is definitely the deal of the month here. Great looking car from the pics and a price that is very hard to beat. If I was closer to you it would be sold. Good luck with the sale my friend.

CutlassJim

What an amazing chance to pick up a nice condition non fucked with car! Best of luck in the sale.

4wheelsqueal

Glad this isn't closer to me. I'd be looking at my 6th! Great deal. Should be gone soon.

Hi everyone. Got a lot of PMs to respond to and no time to do that until this evening. Will get back to you then.

toybreaker

iconoclast
oOOOooo, pick me, pick me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Looks like a solid car, and I think you'll have this sold with a quickness.

Just go thru the pm's in the order you received them, and hopefully, it'll go to a good home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thedsmguy

Exactly what he told me. I have one already and HATE when it turns into that bidding crap but I guess its best for the seller. I just hate the fact that you never really know what the other guy is offering the seller could be blowing smoke.. I'm still plenty interested if it doesn't sell!

SOLD this day to a long time member of the board. I'm pleased to say she's found a good home with someone who plans to fix her up.

Last edited by a moderator:

KGVR4

Nice meeting you today Rob. Should get her running real soon. Most definitely keeping this one stock. So clean and unmolested.....
photo-74.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts