The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Black Galant VR4 98K miles Atl GA (148/2000) $4300

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif Ok so here is my 91 vr4 i just picked up at a local dealers only auction ..... It was a trade in at a nearby ford dealership. Ive gone over #148 bumper to bumper and can say it doesnt appear to have ever been modified in any way. Ive driven it every day since buying it and it runs and drives beautifully. Everything on the car is working from the ac to the heat,power windows etc etc.I'd rate the interior a 9 outta ten for its age it looks great. I even have the chrome key fob to boot, Nice little touch.... when i picked up the keys after purchasing it, I thought "wow pretty cool" Anyway, I'm not into tuner cars or the like But im sure there are plenty of folks on here who would love to have this bone stock vr4. Theres no radio but all wires are there ready for a new one. The drivers side front fender has a scrape and you have your typical tiny dings here and there but not very noticable.oh and the antenna is snapped off at the base but no biggie right? The car is 100 percent rust free and free of any leaks that i can tell ... its been here in ga its whole life according to the registration history. So any interest or questions just let me know. Will [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

stealthtt24

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! Send the vin to iceman per this thread, thank you! Beautiful car btw!

click

highspeed

What a hell of a car you got there. This is exactly what I want, but about 4 months too early, unless you want a 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege.

yeah it is, i really like this car its got lotsa leg room for me im 6'3 and plenty of get up an go ..... i cant imagine how quick it would be after being modified but i gotta sell it its strictly a business transaction for me

i have the carfax also and its clean a 1 owner from the looks of it.... No accidents ever no problems its a great car

toybreaker

iconoclast
Cleaned the thread up.

Some of you guys need to learn some manners!

If you are not a serious buyer, keep your opinions to yourself.

thanks

stealthtt24

I bid on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif, you might wanna include the eBay link....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts