The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold: 1991 Belize VR-4, #1799/2000. RI $3,700 FIRM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well as much as I wanted to keep this car, life plans will not allow it and having 5 cars right now is not needed so this goes up for sale.The car currently has just under 162,000 so it has a little under 10,000 miles since being put together. I want $3,700 for the car, I am prepared to sit on it and wait for someone to pay my asking price unlike last time. For $3,900 I will include a MINT pair of front leather seats with no tears,rips etc and also an uncut VR4 front bumper and un-modified headlights along with Belize green sideskirts/doglegs.

Many of the things are the same from the last time I had the car up for sale. I traded it for another car in late April, then I traded back in October so now I have the car again. Since last sale the car has had a big Greddy FMIC core installed, amber marker lights and blinkers, ground control coil-overs on AGX struts/shocks and last weekend I replaced the drivers front wheel bearing and the broken wheel stud. Justin Galloway, (2.3strokedtalon) has also tuned the car @ 24-25psi. Car drives great, pulls hard and is an excellent representation of fun, reliable dsm'ing. I am confident this is a mid to low 12 second car on pump gas as it sits.

Only issues as of right now which I am working on is 1.The same cold start issue as before. I will be working on this on Saturday and I am confident I know the issue. 2. The steering wheel is crooked. 3. The power antenna has stopped working. Here is the list of modifications/information on the car:

Engine/Turbo/Performance-
- 6 bolt longblock with 85K original Miles (would have 94k now) pulled from a 91 TSi FWD Automatic car
- ARP headstuds with fel-pro headgasket
- Balance shaft Eliminated with all New Mitsu Timing belt/tensioner/pulley @153k
- Mitsu evo3 16g installed at 153k (brand new at that time),braided oil feed
- Ported 1g 02 housing (good enough for 11.8@115 on a small 16g)
- Evo 560cc injectors,2g Maf wth K&N filter
- Greddy FMIC and hard piping with crushed 1g bov
- ACT 2100 with street disc
- Excellent shifting stock 92 Trans
- 3" Full SS Exhaust with Magnaflow Muffler (painted black)
- Cosmo Fuel pump (all fuel sender Nuts replaced and NOT broken)

Interior/Body/Electronics
- AEM Uego WB02, Autometer-30,+30 boost guage
- DSMLink V2.5
- Alpine CDA-9855 cd player
- Vent Shades (very rare to come by on these cars, no cracks in perfect shape)
- Stock wheels painted with black wrinkle paint and almost new 225/50/16 Goodyear Eagle HP tires.
- KYB AGX struts/shocks all around with Ground Control coil-overs.
- Front Pads and rotors new @153k miles
- Amber side markers and blinker lights
- JDM MMC badge and Diamond
- New Battery @ 154k miles (relocated to trunk)
- Body has 2 rust spots, pass rocker panel and pass side windshield top corner, both easy Fixes.

I also have a replica 1799/2000 keychain on order which can be sent/included with the vehicle whenever it comes in.

Current picture-
3c2dfc2a.jpg

Older photo's from March-
IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

Any interest, please PM or e-mail me @ [email protected]

Thank You,

Kyle Cimbron

Last edited by a moderator:

Ha, bump. I remember this car. I was coming up to buy it that weekend but you traded it for the lexus.

shredder2010

I just have a question about your headlights in the first pic. What did you do to them? I painted mine with like a yellow glass paint and i like the look of yours more there like duller tint. Thanks! nice car btw GLWS.

The headlights were opened up and the high beam buckets were printed with yellow stained glass paint.

I would buy this car in a heartbeat if it wasn't so far away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
GLWS btw.

I would also sell this car for $3,000 with no ecu/dsmlink and no aem wb02 if that is of interest to anyone.

Ralli380Gvr4

little off topic here, but how did you get your headlights' high beams to have a yellow tint? is it a film or was it modified from the inside of the housing?

Car looks clean, GLWS!

Last edited:

Kyle

Just sent you an email. Call me to discuss the car, i'm very interested and have cash in hand.

Mike

Quoting Ralli380Gvr4:
little off topic here, but how did you get your headlights' high beams to have a yellow tint? is it a film or was it modified from the inside of the housing?

Car looks clean, GLWS!

Says he modified it from inside the housing in the post.

CutlassJim

Quoting TF2:
does it have a sunroof? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

It does!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts