The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLD........

1992 JDM RHD Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 1 GSR

90,000 kilometers (or 56,000miles) 5spd

This is a Japanese domestic market evo1 not a conversion. A GSR model that came from the factory with Limited slip differential and short gearing, making it very fun to drive. It was imported to the USA by a rally team on the east coast and upgraded for racing. Recent maintenance includes the 60,000mile service with New OEM parts (timing belt, BS belt, pulleys and tensioner, water pump) Also the transmission and transfercase were rebuilt by Shepard racing and installed with a new ACT2600 clutch.

The body looks good but is far from perfect. It has been repaired in the past. My guess is that it had some rally racing scars.

Engine
big16g turbocharger
HKS 272 cams
3” exhaust with highflow cat
Greddy intercooler piping
HKS blowoff valve
Hyundai valve cover

Transmission/Drivetrain

Shepard racing stage 2 rebuilt transmission
ACT2600 clutch w/ Stainless steel braided clutch line
Shepard racing rebuilt transfercase
Cusco LSD rear differential

Wheels/Suspension

EVO3 16inch OZ racing wheels
New 205-55/r16 Potenza tires
KYB super rally struts
Tarmac lowering springs
OEM front strut tower brace
Ralliart rear strut tower bar

Interior
Beautiful gray suede Recaro racing seats front and back
Momo steering wheel
Electronic boost controller

I'm sure I'm missing alot

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunoboy

This is legally registered?

number3

Topic, please.

CutlassJim

If its the original motor its a 7 bolt, all evos are. And yes they do crankwalk. Happened to my buddies evo 2.

That is why I asked Jimmy baby. haha He said race prep'd so I hoped for the best.

evo8ya

Quoting CutlassJim:
If its the original motor its a 7 bolt, all evos are. And yes they do crankwalk. Happened to my buddies evo 2.

It's mainly the 2g 7 bolt engines that crank walk. I've only seen 2 or 3 1g 7 bolts CW in 12yrs of messin with the 4G63 platform. Def wouldn't deture me from buying an early evo. Very nice data. I'd trade 807 for it in a second, I've always wanted a rhd evo 1, 2 or 3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned