The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: Clean 1992 833/1000 in MD: $700

Status
Not open for further replies.

fongvr4

hi, I have to put this rare 1992 Green Galant VR4 for sale, because I don't think that I have spare time I have for the car. the production# is 833 of 1000 for the year. 1992 is the last year Galant VR4 was made, and only 1000 of them sold in US.

the car has straing boday, no rust, with only about 112K on it. interior is black leather, 9/10 condition. the exterior is pretty good as well, except the dent at the roof. it has glass sunroof, fog lights, all the VR4 stuff, and it has been converted to 5lug, instead of the 4lug.

The bad: no engine, harness, tranny, ecu, and windshield is broken;, anything else is there, including differential.

I resecued the car from a shop. the car was customer's car few years back. then the customer couldn't come up with money to fix the car, and then the owner never come back. then the shop was about to part out the car. I always want a Galant VR4 for years, and decided to save it, because I saw the potential of it. my plan was going to restore it and put it back on the road Well. I was going to buy a complete 1st gen AWD DSM, and do the complete transplant to it. long story short, I never got around to do it, and now, may need to let it go.

The price is $700. There was no title came with the car. I was going to reconstruct the title with some help from some title companies, but never got around to do that either. so, either someone to restore it, or make it a track car, or get parts out of it for other VR4s.

Here are some pictures. Please let me know if any questions. I really want to see it go to a good home.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

alansupra94

Pretty good deal! Just live too far away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

fongvr4

that belongs to someone else(friend's friend). He dropped by to check out my car, but have no space for 2nd VR4.

are you interested?

Sent ya a message

left you a message on your voice mail

Please contact me if you need to get rid of this. I don't want to low ball you, but i don't have the full asking price. I can give you something for the car though, as well as pick it up the same day with a roll back or trailer with winch. [email protected] I have a engine/trans/ecu for it, but a harness is going to be tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts