The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 92 Galant VR4 #14(roller) $1500 obo (Chicago)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have decided to build a tube chassis so i am going to sell #14 as a roller. Car has a carbon fiber RS style hood,energy suspension bushings,new ball joints,new tie rods,new front control arms,manual rackand pinion,rear adj camber bars(spherical rod ends) Jay racing active toe eliminators,rear subframe poly bushings, powdercoated rear subframe,front and rear whiteline swaybars, aluminum trunk floor,4bolt rear and axles, new wheel bearings front and rear,all sound deadner removed from floors,sunroof removed and non sunroof skin put on, 6 point chromolly roll bar,radiator lower support replaced with chromolly bar,Volk racing 5 spoke 15 inch rims,gutted doors and dash and the chassis,rear bumper removed. Car is really clean some minor dings but no rust. I have some other misc interior pcs but that is all. If you have any questions call me 708 288-6222 just ask for Ryan, clear title in hand

2m7aog0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HIGHLY INTERESTED! I am in Park Ridge so I can come out to pick it up as well. Lol I have been excited all night and I will contact 1st thing in the morning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned