The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 gvr4 $1200 SW Washington state needs finished

thedsmguy

No motor, No tranny. Decently clean interior, good from far body (no major damage just 20yrs of dings) Belieze green no badge (missing when I bought it). The wheels pictured are NOT included but available only if the car sells.

I can deliver in the northwest states.

This is the car I told everyone I would "never sell" and its killing me to consider it but I'd really like to get my business off to a strong start with a little extra in the bank.

Thanks.
[email protected]

Last edited:

Diego

If only you were closer, I can consider it, but too far... at least its still clean... glws FB

thedsmguy

This is so frustrating. Everyone says "dont part them out" but when it comes time to sell them for what the parts are worth or less nobody will bite. Completely frustrating. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif I'll sell it for less with some of the "extras" pulled off.

nandovr4

Ah man you can't be too upset. I'm not hecklin you but there is some good competition out there. Check out white GVR4 for sale at $1700 down here. It's got a JDM hood, bumper, and a bunch of other goodies with just a blown head gasket. I'd buy it but I think one car is enough to spend money on. Plus I'm having fun doin it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited:

thedsmguy

No heckle taken. If that makes sense. I've been know along with a couple other members to part the cars out. When we do we sometimes get a little flack about killing a good non rusty shell that could have been fixed. No biggies. I was saying make a offer as well. I think I would sell it as a rollable (bring own wheels) shell with clean title and as stock as can be (missing exhaust, engine, tranny) for $700. And just because one car is for sale for $1700 doesn't mean they all are worth that, maybe that ones been in a wreck, maybe its panels line up like crap, maybe there is rust issues who knows.

Diego

For 700 I would drive the 20 some hours to pick it up. If it wasn't for MOD next month I would spluge on this... Would it come with interior? What's left on it?

If this doesn't sell, lmk I will take it for 700.

Diego

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts