The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Gvr4 61/1000 Northern NJ SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesus_ralliart

Price: SOLD
This one has one of the cleanest shells ever. No rust at all. Only issue is that front hood/passenger fender which a truck backed into in a parking lot. Furthermore, the car is heavily modified so onto the modifications

Mods:

Engine
-low miles motor under 25k on it.
-Decked block
-eagle rods
-ross pistons .20
-stock head with 272 cams on both sides with (? brand) springs
-3 inch exhaust with no cat (hi flow cat included if i can find it) with Apexi N1
-2g exhaust manifold
-GM MAS
-FP3065 (V-BAND)
-TiAL Wastegate
-255 fuel pump
-1000cc injectors
-Koyo civic radiator
-Spec stage 3 clutch
-DSM LINK tuned by AMS
-ACT lightweight flywheel

Suspension
-Tein SS coilovers

Exterior
-wingless trunk
-Stock rims painted black wrapped in Toyo Proxies all around... lots of meat left

Interior
-CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN
-carpets have been redyed
-short shifter (cut stock shifter)
-sparco steering wheel
-AEM UEGO Wide band 02 gauge
-Autometer 30-30 boost gauge
-Maxium performance EGT ad OIL pressure gauge (both need new seding units)
Mis.
-RWS removed and blocked off
-A/C removed
-braded brake lines
-Stock replacement brembo rotors
-Hawk HPS pads

All extras come with the car

Not really looking for trades.... unless u got a clean evo with maintence records. No projects, junk, or motorcycles.
img.php

img.php

img.php

Last edited:

jesus_ralliart

Car is 99 % done and i have a serious potential buyer interested in commin by on sat to see the car... hopefully buy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jesus_ralliart

Car has trans in now with new slave cylinder, axle, and lower 90 degree IC elbow. However, it grinds and wont go into gear when on.... reasonable offers considered.

jesus_ralliart

turboser whats ur email? ill send you some exterior and interior pics

also, im startin to throw around the idea of a part-out if its not the adjuster rod.... however id need for ppl to get interested in the shell and motor first (aka the large stuff)

jesus_ralliart

car can be pulled apart again and a new clutch can be put in. just need to know if someone is interested in that

or, car can be parted out... just need to know if ppl are interested in the large stuff like the motor, trans, shell(with teins!) etc. I dont mind making an extra 2k easy in just parts but i gotta know if ppl want this stuff before I start parting it out... cause this shell would be a waste to go to the junkyard

jesus_ralliart

Can also do a part out if the buyer wants.... but I'll have to sell the shell first with teins (1500)
Motor (2000)
Trans + transfer case (300)
Intercooler + all piping (400)
SAFC (150)
Exhaust (400)
Turbo( 1500) includes tial WG, vband, oil feed and return
Koyo rad (250)
Toyo tires + rims (200)

Other misc. stuff in the car.... however I need to have serious buyers with cash in hand for the larger stuff before I start parting out the car

alansupra94

You mentioned that the car has a tein suspension?

How much would you be willing to sell it for? I could swap mine with yours (I have stock springs on KYB GR-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts