The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX $2000 WI

insane92

I had this up for sale awhile ago but then decided to keep it. The water pump just went out so I'm putting it up for sale again because I don't have the time to fix it right now or the space for it. If it doesn't sell I will end up fixing it and keeping it for a winter car.

1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX AWD

-6-bolt motor
-4-bolt rear end
-great condition inside/out (no rust)
-automatic trans
-114k miles on the body

The transmission was recently rebuilt and shifts perfect. The head was also rebuilt around 10k miles ago. The timing belt and head gasket were replaced at the same time. It has been very well maintained since new. Compression is 175 across the board. Has a few mods that were installed in the last 5k miles.

-MHI Big 16g turbo
-2g ported exhaust manifold
-2g ported o2 housing
-Apexi 3" turboback exhaust
-Walbro 255 fuel pump (rewired)
-450cc injectors
-Manual ECU
-Black powder coated valve cover

Also has LOTS of new parts including a brand new battery I just put in last week (not pictured). The transmission rebuild alone costed more than I'm asking for the whole car.

Only problem with the car is it needs a new water pump ($100). It's an easy fix but I have no time to fix it. Could also use new front brake pads and rotors, although it does stop fine. Still runs and drives but, WILL NEED TO BE TOWED.

Other than that it's a real nice clean unmolested DSM ready to be modded or drive as is. It ran and drove awesome up until I parked it when the water pump went bad. Throw in some bigger injectors and something to tune and you'll have an easy 12 second car.

First $2000 takes it. Clean title in hand. May consider trades.

SU1HMDAxMjQtMjAwOTEwMTUtMTY1OS5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAxMjItMjAwOTEwMTUtMTY1OC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAxMjYtMjAwOTEwMTUtMTcxOC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAxMjMtMjAwOTEwMTUtMTY1OC5qcGc.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts