The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 #324/2000, Northeast PA $2300

Status
Not open for further replies.

For Sale 1991 Galant VR4. I am listing this for my father as he is in his 70s and not the best at computers. Basically it is 1991 Galant VR4 #324. 143k miles. He bought the car new in the Philadelphia area and has been the only owner. Clean title, car has never been smoked in or had any accidents/paintwork. 100% stock aside form a K&N drop in. No sunroof.

It was his daily driver until about 2 years ago when he got a new car so it has seen PA winters. It has since been stored in a garage but not run often enough. I would classify the exterior as 7-8/10 and the interior as 8/10. Drivers seat has side bolster wear and if I recall correctly there is a rear seatback seam coming loose. The car currently starts and runs, but needs to be gone through as all the fluids are 2+yrs old. When it was his d/d it was serviced regularly. When last run it had a pretty good oil leak that has not been diagnosed yet, but I would say that for safety reasons recommend that the car be towed. He may have the original key fob ands floormats (I am not 100% sure).

He is selling because they are moving south next month. This would be a great opportunity to pick up an unmolested VR4 at a great deal. I would take it myself, but am in CA and time is short before their move. I just don't want to see this car get listed on craigslist and be lost forever...

Please e-mail any interest directly to him at [email protected]

Car is located in Mountaintop, PA 18707. (about 3-4 mi north of the I80 and I81 junction by Hazleton)

Asking $2300 but is negotiable.

Thank you GalantVR4.org !!

Cool twonineseven! I know one more thing off of Dad's mind will make getting ready to move that little bit easier..

Hurts to see it go (cause I wanted it.. LOL) but when the time isn't right it just isn't right.

Glad to know its probably going to someone who is part of the VR4 community..

number3

You were only asking $1,500.00 on GRM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts