The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 92 White VR4 (607/1000) in Willard, Utah $2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

This car has been sitting for a few years without engine. I have an engine from a 1989? VR4 with a switchable trans waiting to go in. I don't want to deal with fixing this car anymore, so it's here for sale. All of the parts to put it back together are there. Price is for everything, and I am not interested in parting it out. The best way to get a hold of me is by email, [email protected]. Also, you can text me (DO NOT call, I might be at work) at 8013097595. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

punisher

Can you take a picture of the engine and does it have any modifications?

I'll be able to take a picture of the engine this weekend...my garage is a complete mess and I haven't cleaned it this spring yet. It is stock, and it includes the wiring harness and ecu out of the salvaged VR4. Also, I have the intercooler and everything else to install the engine/transmission set.

does it have alot of rust under the car from sitting? you should take a picture of the under side of the car. A car sitting in the same place for a couple of years most likely will have alot of rust on its under side bits lol. all that damn condinsation and what not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

409/2000

Wizardawd

It's Utah....doubt it has anywhere near the rust issues that a SD/MN/WI car would have.

Wiz

OK, sale fell through, so the car is for sale again. Here are some pics of the engine, it has the cyclone manifold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts