The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 nile black VR-4, Budapest, Hungary, €7500 EURO

GIjoe

Hi,

This ad mainly applies to our European members.
My car is for sale, I know I will regret it since I simply love these cars to bits, but right now I have no other choice but to sell it. (I will definetly buy another VR-4 in the near futur though, I love these cars so much).

The car isn't perfect, but it has a lot of potential. No major rust issues or anything like that.
Some small scratches due to parking "accidents".
Leather is a bit worn on both passenger and driver side, otherwise the interior is really nice.
No major mods, has a 2G MAS, HKS blow-off valve, EVO III style intercooler with piping, rewired fuel pump and full exhaust.
The car comes with stock and EVO III rims on winter tires (no tires on the stock rims).

Car does not smoke or anything like that but definetly needs a good tune and the valve seals/head gasket need to be replaced. The 14b turbo might need a re-build aswell( I was planning on replacing it with a MHI 16G), exhaust manifold is cracked (I have a 2G mani that I can either replace myself or it will just come with the car). Timing belt + water pump and all of the other stuff need to be replaced too (these should be replaced anyway, when you buy a used car). Car also has idle issues (high idle (2.5K) until it warms up, then it stays at around 1.5K) , might be due to the cracked manifold, I'll have that checked sometime next week.

I'm taking reasonable offers. It's not absolutely necessary for me to sell it, I just thought I'd let you guys know.

Car is registered in hungary, has hungarian papers and a clean title. Registering it in any EU country shouldn't be a problem.

I can also deliver the car to Paris, and any other european country/city that is basicly between Paris and Budapest. (price is in EURO)

Pics to come in a few hours.

thanks

Last edited:

Street Surgeon

Bump, and any european member can have my GVR4 too for 7500 euro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gabor

I was thinking about offering you $5000.00 if you fix all the things that's wrong with the car.
That way when I spend the summer there, I don't have to rent a car. In the meantime however I found this
click

Good luck with the sale.

GIjoe

^^ I know the guy who owns that galant. Its a nice car and was only used on the weekends as the owner DDs an 8G stationwagon.
Only downer is that is not a real VR4. Other then that, its nice.

Danny

Couldn't be, since that owner just put a sticker on that hatch, without thinking about the fact wich sticker SHOULD be on it.... Hatchback's/5 doors with a 4g63T engine were always ZR4's, not VR4's.... Could even be only a FWD...

Besides from that, it has the magnificent GAB strutbar. Nice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GIjoe

Its AWD. It used to be a "dynamic-4" (NA VR4 basicly, has 4WS too) hatchback.

atc250r

Staff member
Quoting GIjoe:

Pics to come in a few hours.

Please post pics or the ad will be removed.

John

GIjoe

^^Im having some issues with my camera, so I wont be able to post pics for now. Feel free to delete the ad. Sorry.

Danny

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned