The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: White Galant VR4 247/2000 Brick, NJ SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello all,

Lets start with a few pics:

This car was bought off of the GalantVR4 forums back in 2002 for a bit over $7000. I have been the owner since. I parked the car in Brick, NJ 3 years ago after receiving a job in CT. It has sat there since /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif I am very busy, have not had a place to store it, so there it has sat. I will not start the car at this time. It needs a full looking over before running. It was running perfectly fine before I parked it.

Asking $4,000

MY91 Galant VR4
90+ original miles
Original Driveline (four wheel steering works), welded center diff
16g, 95 manifold, 3" turbo back stainless exhaust, new 3" high flow cat
ACT street clutch, Fidanza Flywheel (low miles on both)
HKS 264 cams, large front mount intercooler(spearco core), polished valve cover
brakes had upgraded rotors and pads, but after sitting the rotors will need to be cut
AGX/KYB struts, Ground Control Springs, strut tower brace
Apexi S-AFC, turbo timer, 550cc injectors, supra fuel pump, cold air intake(K&N filter), TMO Stage 3, 3g MAF, manual boost controller, Apexi gauges
Thule roof racks, with proper covers
*update* Optima red top mounted in the trunk, replacing the main battery
*update* The car also has a viper alarm

Two sets of rims. 17" rims with polished lip pictured, with tires that will need to be replaced. Stock rims with Nokian all weather tires, only used during winters (85% plus tread left).

There are many more modifications that I can't remember at this time. I will update as I do.
This car was very well looked after. I moved on in my life, and left the car behind. It really needs a new home, with someone who will appreciate it.

I would take $4,000 cash right now. If the car doesn't sell, I will have it towed to a shop and freshened up.

I live in Westerly, RI. The car is parked at my Mother's house in Brick, NJ. She will show the car to those that are interested, and I can be reached by phone. If a serious buyer arises I can meet with them at the car to go over any details.

This car was making loads of reliable power at 15 psi, got great gas mileage, had a smooth running gearbox, and generally was a joy to drive. As you will see in my signature, I just have way to many cars.

Thank you for your interest,

Matt

MY91 VR4 247/2000
MY99 Subaru WRX conversion
MY00 Audi S4
MY04 Taco

Last edited by a moderator:

Spam

Are you able post pictures of the interior and underneath the car?

Is there anyone on the boards that can check this car our for those looking?

These are all I have for now. The interior is in great shape, most likely due to the 5% tint on the windows.

I'll have more pictures of underneath the car and of the engine taken soon. The car also has a fairly new grille that is sitting in the garage. There is also a TMO(?) stage 3 chip on the ECU, and a box of spare stock parts.

-matt

Last edited by a moderator:

I forgot to mention that the car has upgraded jbl speakers. I don't know which models, and the car is currently without a head unit.

Please contact me by email at: [email protected]

Matt

toybreaker

iconoclast

2. Subjects must begin with FS:, EB:, FREE: or FEELER: and you must put a description, location AND asking price in the TITLE. If it is an eBay ad then at least the location must be posted.
For example: 92 Black Galant VR4 (3/1000) Philadelphia area, PA $20,000.00

Please ammend your title with your asking price.

Sale pending at this time. I will update this thread when the transaction is completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts