The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2004 Black Onyx Lexus IS300, NW IN, SW MI, $10,500 OBO

IncorpoRatedX

SOLD

-----------------------------------------------

2004 IS300, Automatic/E-shift Black on Black.

Almost 98% stock IS300, adult owned, extremely reliable, extremely comfortable. 2JZ-GE VVTi engine, automatic/manual e-shift transmission.

Vehicle had the 90k mile timing belt, water pump and related service done at dealership,
i MAY have the receipts, i will look.

Runs perfect, no ticking, clicking, thumping, rubbing or anything of that nature. Oil
changed at regular service intervals with Mobil 1 fully synthetic, engine is VVTi
and thus must be run on premium fuel at all times, never sees less than 93 octane, I fill up with Shell 93 every tuesday.

Some details:
Factory HID's and Yellow fogs (Now converted to 3000K HID's)
Factory tail lights with red over lay, stock "altezza" tail lights suck
Factory black leather interior with heated seats
Auto climate control
Traction Control (can be shut off with the push of a button)
Snow, economy and power modes (snow mode helps a lot)
Dual piston front calipers w/ABS, stops amazingly
Green stuff brake pads, 9 month old OEM rotors
stock 17 inch wheels with Bridgestone Blizzacks, full size spare with all season bridgestone tire.
OEM 6 disc changer, OEM stereo (one of the nicest stock stereo's ive heard)
3 inch poished aluminum intake pipe (dyno proven to net a mind blowing
10hp!!1!!!!11) I have the stock intake if new owner wants it.

dsc_0417_copy1.jpg

dsc_0316.jpg

dsc_0452.jpg

these dont really count because you cant see detail, but i will take day light pics.

dsc_0309.jpg

dsc_0315.jpg

dsc_0307.jpg

dsc_0312.jpg

this is what i had on my phone from when i installed the intake, its pretty recent but not very good quality.

img01165.jpg

img01164.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

IncorpoRatedX

couple of interior shots, interior is in great shape, no missing pieces any where, no broken clips, no scratches, tears or stains.

dsc01021.jpg

dsc01023.jpg

some answers to other questions i've been getting since i posted the car for sale:
-6 disc CD changer works perfect, never had any issues out of it (ive been told the earlier ones had problems)
-Flip up lid is storage unit, not NAV equipped, i keep my sunglasses in there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
-transmission shifts perfect, holds strong in all gears and the manual shift works great too, quick response, never had any issues with delay or slow shifts, trans and rear differential fluids were changed 30k miles ago
-no brake noises, has green stuff pads but they're quiet and these seem low on dust, ive had green stuff on my old EVO and they were very dusty, these have not been.
-no rust on the car, it was barely driven at all last winter while i had it and from what the previous owner says, he never drove it in the winter.

IncorpoRatedX

pics of the 35 watt, 3000k HID's in the fog lamps.

dsc_0485.jpg

dsc_0480.jpg

dsc_0481.jpg

IncorpoRatedX

had a couple of minutes between class and work today, here's some new pics.

dsc_0593.jpg

dsc_0594.jpg

that grill is just begging for an intercooler
dsc_0595.jpg

dsc_0600_copy1.jpg

dsc_0604.jpg

here's a pic of the interior my friend took after a road trip not long ago,
dont mind the trash in the map compartment, like i said, we just came home from a road trip

dsc_0450_copy1.jpg

9500obo

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts