The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 GVR4 #1799/2000 $3,750obo, RI 4/18 PICS!!!

Entertaining the idea of selling my Galant. 1991 with 155k miles, Belize green #1799/2000. One of the better Galant body's I have come across up north, car does have a rebuilt title. Information on the car-

Engine/Turbo/Performance-
- 6 bolt longblock with 85K original Miles pulle from a 91 TSi FWD car
- ARP headstuds with fel-pro headgasket
- Balance shaft Eliminated with all New Mitsu Timing belt/tensioner/pulley @153k
- Mitsu evo3 16g installed at 153k (brand new at that time),braided oil feed
- Evo 560cc injectors,2g Maf wth K&N filter
- Small FMIC kit and hard piping
- ACT 2100 with street disc
-Excellent shifting stock 92 Trans
- 3" Full SS Exhaust with Magnaflow Muffler
- Cosmo Fuel pump (all fuel sender Nuts replaced and NOT broken)

Interior/Body/Electronics
- AEM Uego WB02, Autometer-30,+30 boost guage
-DSMLink V2.5 (can be removed for price drop)
- Alpine CDA-9855 cd player
- Stock wheels painted with black wrinkle paint and almost new 225/50/16 Goodyear Eagle HP tires.
- KYB AGX struts/shocks all around.
- Front Pads and rotors new @153k miles
- New Battery @ 154k miles (relocated to trunk)
- Body has 2 rust spots, pass rocker panel and pass side windshield top corner, both easy Fixes.

This car has a lot of potential but with my current situation of trying to secure a house and continue racing the Laser, I need to downsize. It needs a few minor things but I have been driving the car for over 3,000 miles daily and it has never left me stranded. Asking $3,750 obo. Pm Me with any offers and we can talk.

7afa776f.jpg

f852700b.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

More pictures can be taken with a better Camera upon request. Car is located in Rhode Island.

Thanks,

Kyle C

Last edited by a moderator:

Hondasi88

I might have missed this info but does it have a sunroof? And does the Ac work? also can you post some engine and inside pics?

I do still have the car. Car does not have AC, Sunroof works, power windows work except for pass rear which does not go down. 4ws is not active I have the rear lines blocked. I have 2 mint black leather front seats that are not in the car currently and yes I could get some pictures. Known problem- Car leaks oil from turbo return tube, I just have not taken the time to fix. Car just turned over 156k miles.

Hey if u still have the vr4 I have an offer. I've got a monster turbo with about 500 miles on it for the laser let's just say it out flows a gt45r its a t4z88hta from forced performance custom made. It's a dual ball bearing turbo its a 98 trim. The compressor housing is a non compressor surge housing so no shaft play. It's got v-band clamp down pipe for stock location. It comes with revhard manifold all for a 4g. Also has a turbonetics wastegate the bigest wastegate u can get with all the stainless steel piping and dump to go with all custom piping from luvfab.com local company. Steel braided oil feed line go to Google type in t4z88hta and there a 10th sec almost stock TALON on there. I had it on my TALON and it pooled around 4 to 4500 rpm the turbos full potential is around 1600 HP but ill never see that. Anyway I'm looking to get another galant just can't stay away let me know what u think u can text call email me 12313924762 thanks. Dustan

I will take more pictures this weekend, just trying to recover from some flooding locally.

The car had a water leak, so I dug out the silicon from that corner and re-sealed. Obviously I do not replace windshields for a living so it does not look the prettiest, but it got the job done.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts