The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 94 Mitsubishi Expo AWD 5 speed $200 NOW! Norcal

I bought this car with the intentions to swap my EVo 3 motor in tranny in it but time has passed and I have different plans. I bought the car maybe 6 months ago and it has sat ever since. It holds a clean title and is non op status. I really had big plans for the car but I have more important things to take care of as now. It has 150k on it I believe and it runs. The transmission is somewhat sketchy. It shifts fine sometimes and sometimes doesnt shift at all. There is some rust on the car as shown in the pics. This van is the ultimate sleeper and the 4g63t swap is not that difficult. It also comes with the 4g64 stock motor so that can be built as well. The car will need to be towed and it is sold as is. I can tow it for you using AAA up to 100 miles but will charge a small fee. I can also throw in a rebuilt evo3 engine/tranny with about 150 miles on both for the right price. Let me know if you are interested.

-David

ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE MOTOR?

Last edited by a moderator:

thedsmguy

I swear I looked that over about 10 times so I didn't make myself look like a Jackass. Sorry. That makes it even better! How far from the Oregon border are you?

I honestly dont know never been up to Oregon. Just google map Marysville, CA. I responded to your PM BTW

This thing runs and drives for $300... What more could you ask for? Put this baller van in your driveway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

RayH

If this was on the east coast, I'd be picking it up and swapping the drivetrain into my FWD 94 Expo SP.

ok last call I am considering selling this to a local towyard for $200. If you have $200 and need a van come get this beauty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts