The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab SLT HD 4x4 $22,500 Cali.

beavis

I am selling my well maintained low mileage Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Quad Cab Short Bed 4x4. It is equipped with the desirable Cummins Turbo Diesel Motor. The truck has been really good to me but a new house and a possible deployment forces me to put it up for sale. I have an extensive amount of receipts for all the regular maintenance and within the last 500 miles the truck received new front brake pads, an oil change, tire rotation, and a front end alignment. There are no known mechanical issues with the truck. The interior is clean with no stains or damage. The exterior is in good condition with only minor wear and tear for its age and intended use. I have never had any performance modifications on the truck. The truck has been garage kept while I have owned it and I always put sunshades on the front window whenever I park outside. I am the second owner having bought the truck with 29,000 miles. The truck currently has 53,000 miles on it. The truck has the SLT package and also has a limited slip differential in the rear axle. The truck is an automatic and shifts reliably with no known issues. The heaviest I have towed with the truck was my Toyota 4runner which is nothing for this truck. I am not in a rush to sell the truck so do not respond with low ball offers. If you do not include a good phone number in your email I will not respond. I can take plenty of pictures so let me know what you want to see. I will also consider trades so let me know what you have to trade.
100_1961.jpg

100_1951.jpg

100_1953.jpg

100_1955.jpg

The truck has a clean title and here is the auto history report.

NADAguides Vehicle History Report
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie / SLT / ST
Report Run Date: 2010-02-04 20:55:13.355 EST
This AutoCheck Score

The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history, letting you compare vehicles with ease.

About this vehicle's AutoCheck Score
This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection

buybackSafeguard your investment with AutoCheck Buyback Protection, which reduces the risk in buying a used vehicle.

About Buyback Protection
VIN: 3D7KS28C75G798583
Year : 2005
Make : Dodge
Model: Ram 2500 Laramie / SLT / ST
Style/Body: Quad Cab 4D
Class: Pickup - Full Sized
Engine: 5.9L I6 FI
Country of Assembly: Mexico
Vehicle Age: 5 year(s)
Calculated Owners: 2
Last Reported
Odometer Reading: 29,865
Section summaries

The vehicle identification number you submitted has been analyzed and summary information on your car is shown below.
Title and ProblemCheck: image Your vehicle checks out!
OdometerCheck: image Your vehicle checks out!
Vehicle Use and EventCheck: image Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported
Full History: image Detailed information available
Title and ProblemCheck

checks_out Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck's database for this 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie / SLT / ST (3D7KS28C75G798583) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems.
0 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:
image No abandoned title record
image No damaged title or major damage incident record
image No fire damaged title record
image No grey market title record
image No hail damage title record
image No insurance loss title or probable total loss record
image No junk or scrapped title record
image No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record
image No odometer problem title record
image No rebuilt/rebuildable title record
image No salvage title or salvage auction record
image No water damaged title record
image No NHTSA crash test record
image No frame damage record
image No recycling facility record
OdometerCheck

checks_out Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie / SLT / ST (3D7KS28C75G798583) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.
0 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported
image 9 03/26/2005
image 29,865 07/30/2008
Vehicle Use and EventCheck

image Information Reported! AutoCheck shows additional information reported to AutoCheck about how this 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie / SLT / ST (3D7KS28C75G798583)has been used and other events. This includes reported accidents and corrected or duplicate titles and storm area registrations.
1 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked:
image Fleet, rental and/or lease use record(s)
image No taxi use record
image No police use record
image No government use record
image No livery use record
image No driver education record
1 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:
image No accident record reported through accident data sources
image No corrected title record
image No duplicate title record
image No emission/safety inspection record
image Loan/Lien record(s)
image No fire damage incident record
image No repossessed record
image No theft record
image No storm area registration/title record
Full History

Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date: 2010-02-04 20:55:13.355 EST

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie / SLT / ST (3D7KS28C75G798583)
Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail
03/26/2005 CA
Motor Vehicle Dept. ODOMETER READING FROM DMV
04/20/2005 LAKE FOREST, CA

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL (Leased Vehicle)
04/30/2005 CA

Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Lien Reported)
07/30/2008 CA
Motor Vehicle Dept. ODOMETER READING FROM DMV
09/12/2008 YUCAIPA, CA

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
09/24/2008 YUCAIPA, CA

Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Lien Reported)
06/23/2009 LA QUINTA, CA

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
This Vehicle's Glossary

Below are the specific definitions for events that appear in this vehicle's report.
More information is available in the full AutoCheck glossary.
Term Section Location Definition
Loan/Lien Vehicle Use and EventCheck A loan/lien is the legal right to take and hold or sell the vehicle of a debtor as security or payment for a debt. Normally, a vehicle will have a lien due to a loan or unpaid repair bill against the vehicle. Check with the seller to ensure that the lien has been satisfied.
Fleet, Rental and/or Lease Use Vehicle Use and EventCheck The vehicle has been reported as used as a fleet, rental and/or lease vehicle.

i just bought a 09 RAM love it. That is a very nice truck as well...free bump! GL with sale

beavis

Thanks, my truck has been very good to me but a new house coupled with a possible deployment means I need to put it up for sale. I will buy another one after I get back.

dsmgst

awesome price for a cummins with oober low mileage!!

ill be in the market come fall time when im done boot camp, AIT, and jump school. really not a fan of dodges, but id pick this up in a heartbeat for that cummins! glws

beavis

Thanks and good luck with your military obligations. The military has given me some of the best and worst times of my life. I wouldn't trade those experiences for all the tea in china. I joke that I bought the cummins motor and the dodge came with it.

beavis

I can carmax it for 19K. If you really want it and want to make a deal pm me and I will give you my phone number.

thats my offer. If you can work with that let me know, if not glws! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

beavis

Truck is sold pending funds.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts