The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold: 98 GST Spyder( Built 6 bolt) Waltham MA- $4500

Status
Not open for further replies.

OK guys here goes bought this car a month or so ago. Drove it for 30-40 miles, After Justin(2.3stokedtalon) tuned( Ran like a animal) and the clutch blew( Sale would include (NIB SBR 3500 with 3 qts of redline). Since then the car has sat in my driveway waiting for me to get $$$( Very cheap)for the clutch work( Again from Justin). But one thing after another has happened to me. 1) My tenants funrnace broke( $600 for a new one) My Fridge just broke this Thanksgiving ( Another $800 I dont have) So for the sake of the car I may sell her. The car is in great shape and needs nothing other than a clutch installed, Which again I will give you with the car so all you need is short money for the install. I also changed the exhaust but not install( Not like it was going anywhere LOL).. I have a Megan 3"( NIB). I just don't want her to sit in my driveway for the next 4-5 months. So shot me some PM's guys.. $4500 or BO. I can get updated pics if you want just let me know. car is sitting right outiside my front door.

98 Eclipse GST Spyder
Red with a black top. Top is one year old. Body is in good condition with a few dings. Front bumper will need to be repainted. Engine and transmission where rebuilt, both have 10,000 miles on them. Work was done by infamous performance.

Engine ( 6 BOLT )
272 Cams
Wisco pistons
Manley rods
cometic head gasket
arp rods
race bearings
revised lifters
balance shaft eliminated

Shep rebuilt transmission
quaife lsd

14 B/w ported E3 exhaust housing(Justin tune at 20 PSI)
DSM link
DNP manifold
FIC 850 fuel injectors
Greddy type s BOV
Aeromotive FPR with 100 psi guage and SS lines
3" Megan EXhaust( NIB)
Apexi N1 3' Down Pipe
B&M shortshifter w/ symborski kit
Ignalls camber kit
Tokico Allumina shocks
eibach pro kit springs
SBR3500(NIB), ACT flywheel
magnecore 10.5 mm wires
SS oil return line
SS oil feed line
Greddy 24r Front mount intercooler
Optima yellow top battery
Coolant hoses are now red silicon
Enkei - EV5 (Hyper Black w/ Machined Lip)

$4500 OR BO.

img.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok instead of deleting my thread maybe I can get some help on error

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/content/r/y/a/ryanhertz/html/dimg/91000/91054-0-0-0.jpg' for writing in /home/content/r/y/a/ryanhertz/html/img_add.php on line 58
Could not create cache file.

I CAN NOT UPLOAD A PIC cause of this, HELP PLEASE,

THANX RYAN All set

atc250r

Staff member
Start by fixing the title. Every other thread in this forum has specific things in the title that you are missing.

OK guys heres the deal.. Infiniti gave me a price on a new G37 coupe X, With this as a trade that I can not turn down.. If you guys can beat the dealers trade in at $3300( This is $1100 off what I was asking) the car is yours, This is a steal for a Sypder with 8k into it.. Also built by Infamous Performence.. Deal has to de made by Friday AM, Payment anyway, or the Dealer sends a tow truck to my house Friday afternoon and takes her away. Title is signed and in hand. Lets go guys rather see someone here buy this than see it hit the auto auction..

I also have a ton of pics on my phone but some reason I can not download them here.. I can text them to you just shot me a text at 617-833-9245.

Thank you Mike

Great deal! Looks like it would be a nice daily for somebody that lives in the south. Well, for most of the year.

Please close,

Car has gone to the dealer, Then to auction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned