The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1986 porsche 951 turbo roller 3,250 or trade IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdstrikedsm

Up fs is a clean well kept 86 944 turbo with around 75k miles on the chassis with an lsd transmission and newer torque tube and roh aftermarket wheels.

I have a clean title ready to go, I am firm on price for now since I just paid 7k for it with the engine but decided to do an ls swap and now I have changed my mind yet again ???

ecu is chipped with autothority stage 2 chips as well, I have personally had this car past 180mph on a stock turbo many years ago.

Car is located in Dixon IL and the best way to reach me is on my cell @ 217-202-9603

porsche005.jpg

porsche006.jpg

porsche004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

3rdstrikedsm

I have the engine that recently was rebuilt with all new oem porsche parts but it blew a headgasket on ams's dyno so it will need a headgasket which I also have so I could add all of that for another 700.00 then you will just need a Stock turbo and injectors to get it up and running or swap an lsx in to it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif which is why the motor is out of it now.

Also this inputshaft is the exact same spline as an evo 8-9 being they share the same clutch disk so swaping a 4g63 in would not be to hard either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Includes the porsche/brembo 4 pot calipers on all 4 corners which stops quite nicely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

Will entertain trades as well.

3rdstrikedsm

I do have the engine I would be willing to throw in for a trade.

3rdstrikedsm

Haha, I used to have one a few years back. Pm me the pics and info.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting 3rdstrikedsm:
I do have the engine I would be willing to throw in for a trade.

Details on the engine?

3rdstrikedsm

Completly rebuilt engine with good oil pressure but she suffered a blown head gasket while on the dyno getting tuned and the middle 2 cyls are down to around 80 comp while the outer 2 are spot on, I know the person who had the motor rebuilt had spent big money (around 6k) on the motor as it has cometic headgasket arp studs ported head and intake manifold etc and he was going to fix the engine so he bought another cometic gasket but then sold the car to me in which I was going to swap an ls2 in to it so I really never cared to go any further with the current motor.

In order to get it running you would need to fix the headgasket problem, find a stock turbo and stock injectors all of which can be had on e-bay for dirt cheap.

The chassis is super clean with no rust at all and the paint is still very shiny as she has been cared for all her life, I just drove her last week and all the ball joints and tierods etc ars still tight as the previous owner to me buying this car the first time spent about 13k in maintainance of which he gave me detailed reciepts.

Last edited:

rheckert

does the car currently have heat and air? Is this the 944 you owned years back that we have talked about before?

3rdstrikedsm

Yep the car has heat and a/c nothing has been removed in the name of performance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
This would be the car we talked about years ago and not much has changed since then as it has been sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts