The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 372/1000 Hartford CT $4500

Sean92AWD

1992 Kensington Grey VR4

187xxx miles

Bought it last April with plans to make it a fun weekend car to go cruise in or whatever. Times hae changed and i am extremely slow at work now so i am forced to sell it. The only thing it needs is a pint job. The previous owner put silver fenders on it although i do not see any signs of an accident. I have added a JDM CF Hood, CF Trunk, JDM front bumper, JDM rear bumper and EDM corner lights and 89 Tails.

For performance it has a Apexi Skyline FMIC with short route piping, tial bov, 2g manifold, evo 3 16g, tial 40mm wastegate(not installed), 550cc injectors, 3" CMPE Turbo back with a HKS carbon ti muffler, aem tru-boost gauge, aem wideband gauge,3.5" MAFT GEN 2, walbro 255 lph in tank pump.

Has been 5 lug converted an has 17" Rota SVN wheels with 235/45/17 Falken Azenis RT615 tires (100% tread). Has ground control coilovers with KYB AGX's.

As i said price is OBO but no low balls. I know it needs paint but i have ALOT into this car and if i do not get somewhere close to what i am asking it will get parted out.

These are the best i can do right now i will update with better pictures hopefully tomorrow.

5757994f.jpg

94256503.jpg

94256503.jpg

348300e3.jpg

dd98f26d.jpg

f90b7744.jpg

Pictures088.jpg

Thanks. Sean

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts