The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR-4 1759/2000 $7000 nyc SOLD

iLLeffeKt vr-4

sold

Last edited:

onesickcrx

I have seen this car in person looks great good luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Dthumb.gif

Last edited:

iLLeffeKt vr-4

All pm's replied.

onesickcrx

Bump for clean car in person /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

still have it? if this deal for a skyline falls thru i might be intrested

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Still available

iLLeffeKt vr-4

sold

Last edited:

throughfaith323

this might be a stupid question but if you still have the old seats would you be interested in selling the evo nines? if you dont have them would you want to sell them if i had perfect vr4 seats to give you? if neither lol how much you think i can find a pair for?

I have evo 8 Full leather recaro's for sale. PM me a price if interested...

Adrain, so sunday when i spotted you in the car you must have been tuning! lol

Cant wait to see how she's running, been saving up for while now, so im almost there... Mercedes had some offers, still waiting on dealer for trade in value...

PM Sent

turbophein

$5000 cash, i will pick up today if you want. i was really only looking to spend $1000-$3000 on a nice one, but your car is real clean. i will have to hit up the bank if you accept the offer. LoL.

i live in mass so we are not that far away from each other.

dc_style

i'd like to go ahead and and say there's no way you're getting it for 5k. i wouldn't let it happen. clean cars are definitely worth this price.

throughfaith323

yea man sorry to burst your bubble but that aint happening...i might have a very clean one for sale in a couple months. not sure yet. you'll see my post if i do.

turbophein

you can definitely get nice galants for under $3000!!!! how do you know what i consider nice? i am looking for a clean body, nothing else. are you saying i can't find a clean shell? just keep your comments to yourselves guys, and let the thread starter respond with his answer. times are tough and NOT TO MANY people have $7000 to spend on a toy, which is what this galant is, a TOY!! Like i read in this forum, "this isn't really the place to list a $7k car." hey if the mortgage is due or whatever(not saying it is), my $5000 offer is doing him a hell of alot more than you guys just talking about how nice his car is!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts