The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 9 Year UPDATE! GVR4 #404/1000: Corvallis OR, $1000 OBO

natoe

*****UPDATED, FOR SALE AGAIN - TRYING TO UNLOAD!!!*****
Mods since original post: Evo III 16G, Evo8 injectors.
Issues: Oil leak, alternator half off (not driveable), needs tow, turbo bolts backing out

Updated info in CL post: click

Here is my 92 Galant VR-4 number 404 of 1000. Please take into account some of the mods done to the car into the price. Car runs and drives excellent. Will consider offers, no rush to sell. Clean Title. Located in Corvallis, OR. You may also see this info on my members showcase page: click

As you can see the exterior has its ups and downs, no major defects though. The interior is flawless.

Motor is low mileage and does not burn anything, however , currently there is an oil leak from the back of the oil pan. The car came with two oil pans meaning one may have simply been warped and I didn't notice putting it together and put the wrong one on, the other pan is included. I check the oil often.

ALL MODS HAVE AROUND 1000 MILES OF USE,
~135k chassis,
JDM low mileage crate motor (I was told it is an approx 20k mile motor by the receipt I got from the previous owner),
ARP Headstuds,
Balance Shaft removal,
New front case and all seals,
90 oil filter housing and oil cooler,
Prothane motor mounts,
BPR7ES Spark Plugs,
NGK Wires,

EVOIII exhaust manifold,
2.5" catback,

Forced Performance 4" Intake,
2g MAF with K&N,
ETS front mount intercooler,
12" slim fan,

Aeromotive AFPR,
Walbro 255lph fuel pump,
14b @ 16psi,

Fresh KYB GR2's,
1g springs,

Boost gauge,
Leather steering wheel,
1g shifter.
Socketed and Chipped Working EPROM ECU

I also have a SS o2 housing and 3" downpipe which would need the catback flange rotated to bolt on.
A 4 bolt rear can be negotiated in as well.

frontend.jpg

side.jpg

otherside.jpg

post1.jpg

post2.jpg

post4.jpg

post5.jpg

backseat.jpg

frontseats.jpg

dash.jpg

Last edited:

PM Sent, Give me a call or send me an e-mail with contact info.

Thanks,
Alan C.

This is the car which I couldn't identify the owner of. It's in the '09 calendar for October on the 2nd page . Good luck with the sale.

raptorWagon

Bump and GLWS!

Yes this thread is old and you would have thought it sold by now, but nope, just found it on craigslist Clist ad
~150k on the chassis now though.

natoe

BUMMMPPPPPPP!!! Car is for sale for a steal. Has issues, read up, and fix it up! Or part it out and make money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Call/text/email:
541-231-7862
[email protected]

strokin4dr

Wow, this wouldn't last long on the east coast!
GLWS

G

Staff member
Paging transparent, you can get to it faster than i can. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Looks like a borderline being hacked to death example that needs to be rescued. Front end damage, but probably clean chassis.

transparentdsm

i had the 1000 cash, but it went into a local bidding war and i lost the car. it was at 1300 when i got the text that i wasn't getting it.

natoe

Sorry I forgot to update, will do that now. Sorry man - ended up at $1400 and went to some guys at Garage 808 out of Eugene. Thanks for the interest.

Nathan

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts