The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Talon awd shell w/mods/4 bolt $1500 Missouri

89coltgt

I have decided to post this up and see if anyone is interested in my 92 awd shell. Here are some details:

-4 bolt rear end
-3" turbo back exhaust
-new walbro 255 pump installed
-Spearco/griffin fmic with custom blow-through plumbing flanged for a tial bov(bov not included)
-Brand new Prosport boost and oil pressure gauges installed with a brand new 3 gauge vent plate all installed/soldered/heatshrink
-New Slimline 1600 cfm fan installed
-A/C works great and fmic does not interfere with it
-Sunroof
-Lowering springs installed(not sure what brand)
-Newer radiator
There are probably other details/parts that I am forgetting, but the car will need your engine and transmission and it will be ready for the road. The car currently still has the engine/trans in it, but it will be removed before it is sold. I picked up another project and decided it would be best for me to pull my engine out and sell the shell. Looking to get $1500 for it, and I am faily firm on the price, I could part it and make more but I would rather see someone build the car and be able to enjoy it. Clean Missouri title. I only have pics of it with the front bumper/headlights off, but all other parts are there and in good condition, Geoff (Mr Hyde) can vouch for the car as it used to belong to him before he went to Bahrain.

G

Staff member
I'm interested in the whole rear end if you part it out.

blandat047mediumcc3.jpg

Minus the struts of course.

89coltgt

If I part it, G has first dibs on the rear, but I am hopiong to sell the shell together. We will see...

89coltgt

A few more pics of the car:

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned