The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 gvr4 278/1000 nj SOLD!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpr103

well i hate to do this!
im selling 278/1000. the car used to be green but was painted gray before i got it. the body has 134k on it and the only rust is on the underside of the hood. everything works on the car as it is supposed to. interior is as close to new as you can get. the 4ws lines were replace when you could still get them. car does have some chips and dings but you really have to look for them. when i bought her she was a basket case, no motor, trans was out. i had the trans all redone by dogbox racing, and put a fresh motor i bought off nate when he owned dsmotorsports ( its the motor that came out of his racecar when he was trying to got automatic).

motor and engine mods:
as said before i bought the motor and it had close to 500miles on it i have since put 2500miles. its just a stock rebuilt motor with a mitsu multi layer head gasket, im not sure if it has arp headstuds.
ported 2g mainfold and O2 housing
b16g turbo
580 inj.
adj. fpr
ets fmic with apex-i bov
full urethane motor mounts
2g fuel rail
new alt.
the clutch was newer from previous owner how ever it was a pepboys replacement. im kicking myself for not waitingtil i had the $$ for something better. its fine for daily driving but sucks for launches, and high rev shifts!
i have but not installed act 2600 with almost 500 miles on it. you can still read act on the disc. and a fidenza flywheel
keydiver stage 3 chip with stock boost gauge knock, stutter controller not hooked up yet
apex-i s-afc
walbro 255 pump
apex-i turbo back exhaust modified to fit vr4
mbc
hks type1 tt
new rad.

driveline suspension, and maint.
all maint. items done!
had kyb gr2 struts
1g springs
2 sets of wheels 17x7 gunmetal and 15x6 94-95 galant wheels both have almost new tires
tel shifter newer cables
dogbox rebuilt trans with 2500miles this is almost their race built trans but still has stock diff.
white line front strut bar
new carrier bearings not yet installed
all new tie rods and ball joints
new brake pads and cut rotors
new rear calipers
steel braided brake lines

interior
as said interior is perfect!
has a momo steering wheel
1g shifter boot
defi link boost and egt both have p/h/w
aem wideband
gauges mounted under radio out of sight to keep the sleeper look
ecs dash pod with afc mounted
hks tt mounted on steering wheel
jvc cd player with ipod adapter in ceter console
memphis audio speakers in doors and dash pioneer in the rear
has kenwood amp and 10in. infinity sub in trunk

there is alot im forgetting. i have alot of other parts to go with the car. im pretty firm on the price. just putting this out there for those looking for a clean well modded and rounded gvr4

Last edited:

I have a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with 60k on the engine, v8 4x4, all black leather,power sunroof, power everything, I would loved to trade but the jeep is still on a loan so that means I can't trade straight up ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif Only way to trade straight up is if you take over the loan !

I would love to trade, but if you want you can take the jeep and continue to pay the $300 a month for it lol ??

here's some more pictures !

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

tpr103

that is exactly what im looking for too bad its not a 6cyl.

I've seen this car in person and the pictures don't do it justice.
It is incredibly clean and carefully modded.

Bump for a Good Guy!!

tpr103

bump!!!

Hey I used to have a name on here when I had my VR4, but it doesn't work apparently. Anyway I am looking to get a vr4 again and have a 96 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, with cloth and sunroof. 84k miles. I know its a lil bit older than you prefer in cloth, but if its something that might interest you PM me as I would definitely be interested in discussing a trade. I do not have any pics right now, but can take some this weekend if you like. Its is great condition, low miles obviously, new tires etc. Its green btw.

tpr103

sorry too old. i hate those body styles

tpr103

bump

tpr103

i found a jeep that i really want so i need this car gone!!! please send realistic offers!!!!

Howie

a/c?

tpr103

cold a/c!!! only thing that doesn't work is the abs and the car is missing the drivers front pin switch so when you open the door the dr. door the light doesnt come on. i never looked into the abs not working, just pulled the fuse for it. the car stops perfectly. as the gas prices have gotten higher i drive the galant more. my truck i was spending $90 a week to get 220 miles were the vr4 costs $50 and i get almost a week and a half for the same mileage.

tpr103

bump to the front page! gonna miss this car as it is by far my favorite mitsu i have owned.

tpr103

bump to the front page again! i really cant believe i still have this car!!

tpr103

somebody really needs to buy this car! i had afew calls and acouple people supposed to come look at it but never came???

tpr103

my 2 year ann. being on this site bump!

tpr103

yes

tpr103

just bought new car this must go!! send reasonable offers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts