The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 95 Nissan Maxima 5spd Blue Pearl MINT $3000 !! Wisconsin

I’m selling my 95 starfire blue pearl 5spd Nissan Maxima SE with 160K. I’m going to be pursuing another car, therefore im selling this VERY CLEAN 95. Out of all the colors you can get on a 4th gen this is by far my favorite. Its got a crystal clear carfax report which I can show/send via email if interested. Oil was just changed 200 miles ago. Pulls very strong and shifts smooth, no grinds or lockouts ect. I can tell you, you will not find an overall cleaner 95 in the Midwest for sale right now let alone 5spd. Currently the car has been getting me 24-28mpg depending on hwy or city driving which is great for a v6, especially in a time like this with gas prices so high. I am looking to get $3000 FIRM which is far less than what its worth in this condition, im just looking for a quick sale. If intrested send me a pm or email [email protected] . Here’s a list of some things done on the car then some pics:

New CV boots
New clutch and TOB
new tires
New brake pads
Short throw shifter
Tokico blue suspension
9007 conversion 8000K HID headlights
97 clear headlight housings instead of glass 95's
2 1/2" custom exhaust
Frankencar shortram intake
NGK plugs
New serpentine & PS belts
New knock sensor
Professionally stitched steering wheel wrap
New upper and lower intake manifold gaskets
new 300zx fuel filter
rebuilt alternator
Megan Racing adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Custom Blue LED back lighted gauges
perfect 20% window tint all around done by professional
Aftermarket headers and y pipe
shaved trunk emblems
Aftermarket cd deck with xm radio
MP3 player input cord(to listen to mp3 player) for use in “AUX” mode
Had the Bose stereo so pretty kick ass speakers for stock
Amsoil synthetic trans fluid

MAXfrontpass.jpg

MAXfrontcenter.jpg

MAXfrontdrivers.jpg

MAXreardrivers.jpg

Maxrearcenter.jpg

MAXrearpass.jpg

MAXtint.jpg

MAXdash.jpg

MAXseats.jpg

MAXsunroof.jpg

MAXdoor.jpg

trunk2.jpg

trunk1.jpg

MEVIpic2.jpg

MEVIpic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

woops lol also forgot to mention its got heated leather seats, climate controll, and maxspeed springs. Still rides like a dream with them though, nothing like the typicle jarring lowered ride. Also intrested in getting back into a galant so by all means let me know if any of you have possable trades

atc250r

Staff member
Please add a location to the title as per the rules.

Thanks.

John

MarkDML

where were you when I needed a daily driver... I just bought a volvo

I had a maxima before and loved it... very reliable

omg I love your maxima only if you were closer. I got a '97 with 225k miles on it and still going strong.

Price bump, $3000 firm i need this gone ASAP you wont find a better deal on a kick a$$ daily driver. Im also putting on the stock exhaust but aftermarket will be included if wanted.

lol yes it is but i tested a whole bunch of combos to figure out what sounded the best and that one was pure straight pipe haha. Its obviously not like that not though. Thanks for the comments /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Street Surgeon

Very nice car man, if I hadn't just bought 501 I would have picked your Maxima up in a heartbeat!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Ryan, do you have smog testing in Appleton? I might be able to get a relative interested, but they live in Waukesha and won't mess with anything that won't pass smog.

We dont have smog testing here but i do still have the stock cat that can be put back on which it passed with down in rockford IL (where i bought the car from). It would be a bolt on affair.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts