The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 vr-4 689/1000 $6000 lafayette, IN

I have had this car for about 2 years and hate to see it go but have no time to drive or work on it further and would like it to go to a good home and get the attention it deserves.
118,000 miles
since I have had it I have made every repair needed, oil change every 3000 and all that good stuff
within 1000 miles:
new act streetlite flywheel
act 2100 clutch
refurbished transfer case
abs removal and 5 lug swap
new pads/rotors/painted calipers/ss brake lines
dsmlink and 1000cc injectors
2g maf
bullseye 60-1 bolt on turbo
ported 2g manifold
aeromotive afr with an fittings
inovate wideband and gauge
safc
spearco fmic with 2.5inch piping
mbc
3 inch exhaust turbo back
1g shifter and shift boot
new front passenger fender professiopnally painted and installed

the good:
-the dsmlink, injectors, and turbo are ready for some power
-the car runs and drives fine I don't drive it much but took it around a few days ago
-everything you need to tune is there afc, dsmlink, and wideband
-only mild surface rust on bottom of car and wheel wells no structural rust

the bad:
-car has a small oil leak coming from the head from one of the manifold bolts, its a very small leak but does get annoying. I have a new head but it is not with the car right now so if you are considering it please let me know ahead of time and I will try to get it for you.
-tranny grinds third occasionally but nothing really out of the ordinary for a dsm
-small spots on roof clear coat

I'd really like to sell it here before it goes on autotrader to someone who doesn't appericiate it as much, but it needs to go by February.

Last edited by a moderator:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Rob, please pm me your VIN.

Hey man interested in a honda? i know its a long shot but youd need to throw money but id trade.

click

let me know whats good

bustedsm

Those rainguards make me happy I bought some, free bump for you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

just wondering if you have the galant for sale still...and wondering if you would trade for a '04 Mitsu Lancer ES

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts