The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Galant VR4 #657/2000 Las Vegas, *SOLD***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spott

I have # 657/2000 and after several years of use I need to sell the car. The does need some work and could be a good project car for someone with the time and space to work on her. And it has some bad spots on the outside as well. My price as of now is $1500 but that can change.

Mods:

Battery in trunk
FMIC w/ custom piping
Ported 2g Exhaust man
New K/N intake filter
Injen intake pipe
3 inch exhaust with no cat
Some fartcan muffler
JDM Hood w/ vents needs paint and some work

I just replaced the alternator, butI am still having some elec. issues with it. So I would recommend the buys tows the car away for safty reasons.

Please PM me with any or all ??

Last edited:

464/2K

what is the electrical problem? ie, lights dont work, turns off while driving,.....

Spott

I replaced the alternator and then it will run for a few days and then the battery goes dead. My guess is that the new altornator is bad, but I dont have the time, space or effort to mess with the car anymore.

Spott

bump

Spott

someone come get it out of my driveway.

Last edited:

vtecds1

Did you try and post it on the local forums? LVracingscene or SouthwestDSM. Theres a couple of guys there that might be interested.

Spott

Ive never even seen those sights. But i might have to start looking at them. I just dont trust anyone out here involeved with the scene. Most likely I'll just get the car stolen from in front of my house.

vtecds1

I hear ya...but 99% of the cars that do get stolen are hondas. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The DSM guys there are more mature than the Honda/Acura owners. I`ll see if anyone is interested...

Myles

Is there any rust on this car? Do you think it would make a drive (just drive no boost) to Chicago from Vegas?

vtecds1

^^^if you do decide to get it...throw my pocketbike in the trunk and i`ll give you some gas money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Spott

only a those few surface rust spots and no I wouldnt drive to Chicago, I trailored it out here 18 months ago.

Spott

You can try it if you like, I just want rid of it at this piont.

DR1665

Oh damn, damn, damn, damn!

I'm in Phoenix. I'm getting about a grand back in Taxes in a couple days. I've been wanting another one. Damn this thread... damn this thread!

/nervous nail biting...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts