The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTT: 2 Green VR-4s for one white VR-4 in MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutlassJim

This is probably crazy but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want a white Galant. I have two running and decently modified green 91's that I would like to trade for a VERY nice white VR-4, 91 or 92. The only thing I can think this would be good for is if you love to build these car's up and you just finished a white one and you're looking for another project, or two. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

The white car must be SUPER clean, zero rust, zero dings. A JDM front end is a huge plus. Car must have a nice front mount intercooler and EVO16G to 20G sized turbo. I could deal with a FPgreen or 3052 but a red and or anything not with a mitsu hotside is out of the question. 2G or 3G MAS. 264 cams are preferred, maybe 272's, no stockers. A properly working Cyclone intake mani setup would be a huge selling point. 4 bolt rear with no AWS is a must. ABS removed is almost a must. Super clean interior is also a must. Tasteful mods only. A nice aftermarket wheel and 2G or EVO shift knob would be perfect. I know its kind of a long shot but I figured it's worth a try before I go and rip both my cars apart.

210K miles on the chassis but less on the motor. Drives VERY solid for having the mileage it does. No sunroof. Slight rust on the lip of the hood but that's it. Paint faded on roof and trunk. Slight dings and dents, nothing major. Evo16G w/ Evo mani and o2. ETS frount mount with Maf-t in blow through config. Poly motor mounts, rebuilt trans (not sure who but it shifts like butter) stock clutch, stock fuel system. AGX's on AWD DSM springs on all four corners. Stainless steel clutch line and brake lines. 17" Motegi wheels. 3" stainless CM exhaust, only problem the previous owner didn't clamp the catback together and the rear part, from the pumpkin back, fell off on the way home and got destroyed. 1G shifter base and boot. Broken A-pillar with dual gauge pod. Boost and blinky A/F. Front seats a little ripped but back seats are perfect. Probably more just ask.

150K miles on chassis and same on motor. Sunroof that works and doesn't leak. Slight rust spot on roof where the windshield is. Everything else is clean. It's been resprayed and has a salvage title but drives fine. It's my daily right now. 2G maf with "custom" cold air set-up. Evo16G w/ Evo mani and o2. 3" stainless CM exhaust, this one's complete. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif Front mount setup with good sized core. 550 injectors and Cozmo fuel pump. Nice Rockford speakers in all locations and a pioneer sub with an Alpine deck and Alpine 12 disk changer. AGX's with stock springs. 17" Konig wheels. No power steering. Front seats are perfect, back has ripped seams on top. I'm forgetting things so if anyone wants to know I'll double check everything.

Pics:
DSCN1720.jpg

DSCN1721.jpg

DSCN1723.jpg

DSCN1719.jpg

DSCN1718.jpg

DSCN1716.jpg

DSCN1715.jpg

DSCN1714.jpg

DSCN1713.jpg

DSCN1559.jpg

DSCN1557.jpg

galant_int.jpg

galant_fr.jpg

galant_sub.jpg

No rhyme or reason to the picture order.

Is this even a feasible idea or am I just crazy? Let me know what you got!

Last edited:

You are asking for pretty specific stuff. What if the car you wanted had everything but aftermarket cams or everything but still had ABS.

I think you are looking for a needle in a hay stack basically. If you find a clean white one then you will have to make it what you want it I'm sure. Nobody mods their cars the same way.

Good choice on wanting white though and good luck.

CutlassJim

Then I'm sure we could work something out. I would even take a car without a lot of mods but I would need some cash in return. I'd even take a bone stock super clean car for 1 of my car's. I said right off the bat it was a long shot but hey, it's worth a try.

P.S. I'll take your car. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

Flip4G63

wanna sell me the window vents. i think thats what they are called. the tinted stuff above the window???

clipse90gsx

Quote:
wanna sell me the window vents. i think thats what they are called. the tinted stuff above the window???

they are called vent shades. ive been looking for them for a while now lol

CutlassJim

Quote:

Yeah I'll sell them to you. Give me a white VR-4 and their all yours, you can even have the car.

DON'T THREAD HI-JACK!

PhilthMonger

why dont you try selling them? that way, you can buy whatever you want. I pass right by the white ones, I want no part I already had two. let me know if you decide to sell one or both, I may be interested. thanks

if you get the crazy idea to sell both, i may be interested in #1799..........

Last edited by a moderator:

Ralli380Gvr4

white ones are faster /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif

see! just as good, you have interest in each one............. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif

atc250r

Staff member
Please add the location to the title.

John

Then you can buy mine...

My car for sale

I have been told by everyone that sees my car that it is the cleanest they have ever seen. You will NOT be disappointed!

Last edited by a moderator:

now you DEFINATELY have everything set. that pretty much has all the requirements you asked for........

Are you only looking to trade both for one. I'd be interested in buying one off you if not.

CutlassJim

Since there was no interest in a straight up trade I am keeping both. I'm daily driving #1799 and building up #797 to keep for myself. When I am done with #797, #1799 will be up for sale, but it won't be for 3-4 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts