The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 galant vr4 550/2000 san diego SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am getting a new car. 550 needs alot of work,Good project car. Still running and my daily driver for now. No system needs boots wont pass smog and may need work on differental. 161,000 miles on the engine and body.

Last edited by a moderator:

464/2K

what work does it need?

damn another good deal.. but to far away from me.. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/frown.gif
Hopefully soon someone will sell one around the corner from me..

DR1665

Damn. I like the price and location. Gonna be a few weeks before I have the cash, but I'll keep this one on the radar.

The car needs CV boots belts.The engine i am not sure what it needs maybe new radiator soon.. theres no over heating problems..... needs breaks and rotor and i think calipers.Rear differental need to be checked out, has good tires on it interior is in good condition.I can do pretty basic stuff on cars and this is more then i know what to do. I have one kid another on the way need something a little different then the vr4 /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/frown.gif

G

Staff member
Man i love those rust free cali cars. Vin # ?

ls2gto

Quote:
I feel a road trip coming on /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/blush.gif

I down to go with you Conrad!!! If you got a trailor i got the truck...

Olson

conrad ill go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned