The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS/FT: 2002 Ford Focus SVT, 32k Miles, $9500, NorCal

poppin3000

Hi everyone,

I have my Ford Focus SVT up for sale...all the details are on my craigslist post seen here: click

In the CL post I said galant + 7k for the focus, but really it depends on the Galant. If you're interested the best way to contact me is by PM. So that I'm in correspondence with the rules here is one picture:

DSCN3018.jpg

Thanks for the space!

Sr71sss

you should keep the focus and put a turbo on it, too bad that jays car blew up but I'm nursing it back to health in a few weeks

conrad /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/blush.gif

Rausch

6 spd Getrag trans. 170hp. handle VERY well....winter package has butt warmers, TC ( /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/frown.gif) block heater, heated mirrors.....there's more...

bump cause i has 1. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned