The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTT: 1995 Lexus GS300. for galant vr4 S.Carolina

1995 touring gs 300 lexus. pearl white gray leather. factory 2JZ. auto,. loaded. runs great, 140k. original paint. would like to trade even or maybe up or down for a white,black or gray vr4 WITH NO RUST.. no other cars would be considered. if you are tired of your vr4 and want a reliable easy to work on car. this is it. car must be in fair or good running condition. not a hacked up , pieced together car. car is located in charleston south carolina. PM if serious. thanks

no , i just got it from the original owners. they live between south carolina and rhode island. it has a south carolina title. i thought there would be rust under the car but it is very nice. i just picked up a mkiv supra. i also have a 5 speed sc300. my wife wants to kill me at this point so some cars have to go. i have kids . i have had 5 vr4's. they are family cars( the wife thinks so /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/dunno.gif) so off i go again. if a good vr4 comes along i will also give my turbo manifold i have and downpipe with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkDML

Got pics of the SC300 ?

i don't think i could trade even for my SC300. to many mods. i would have to get close to $6,000 .do a search. the car is on here for sale i think. if not i will post some more pics.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned