The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: GVR4 around WI or midwest (Appleton, WI)

Looking for another GVR4 in or around WI. I live in appleton but willing to travel to another midwest state for the right car.

Last edited by a moderator:

i thought about that but idk if i want to do the work on that. I do, but i dont, idk

mines for sale clutch is slipping and the second gear grinds till it's warm other then that it's in running order, haven't adjusted the price yet but i'll take $3500 with the extra parts or $3000 for the car as it sits

have mine for saturday/sunday quick sale. great paint and body. runs out good.needs tires and ps line work. 2700obo less if cash on saturday or sunday. thanks

vtecds1

Quote:
Looking for another GVR4 in or around WI. I live in appleton but willing to travel to another midwest state for the right car.

How much are you willing to spend?

I would sell mine as well. I am currently installing new freeze plugs, but you can swing down to look at it if you want. I would like to keep the AEM and HKS turbo setup, but then again everything is for sale for a price. PM if you have any interest in it out-right or towards the EVO.
Thanks,
Rob

You should REALLY only look at white ones. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif
I will deliver to any state, for the right price:
My Ad

I'm in Neenah and would let mine go. Not sure if you came over to my house with Sam to check out my 280Z or if it was someone else. 2750 and it's yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have a 92 w 159K miles, owned by my mother-in-law since '96. Mostly all original, ECU rebuilt and socketed, runs great. will eventually need tranny rebuilt, and could use new struts. $2500 firm. Located in Clinton, Iowa just north of the Quad Cities on the Mississippi river.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts