The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 95 Talon TSi with 2gb eclipse conversion - $7000 PA

I bought this car for $7500 about 2 months ago. My two main reasons for buying it was that the paint and body were in excellent shape, and the engine bay was VERY clean. Mods I have installed are JIC coilovers (ride great-only been riden on for about a week), powerslot front rotors and hawk pads. Brand new front ball joints/control arms/hubs which cost a total of about $1000.

Gauges in the car are autometer electrical gauges: oil pressure, fuel pressure, and water temp. Also in the vent i have a 2 gauge vent bezel with aem uego and aem truboost boost controller. The car runs on DSMLINK version2 and has a rewired walboro 255 fuel pump.

The car has a 6 bolt with perfect compression. Brand new oil pump was installed along with a balance shaft eliminator kit (have receipts for both) and a new timing belt. The turbo setup pictured was an fp green, that has since been removed and I have SBR building me a new GT40 setup with a DNP manifold/tial 44mm wastegate (silver) and a 3" v-band o2 housing.

Also other mods are slowboy 2g FMIC kit with Tial Bov (silver), aeromotive afpr, and a magnus fuel rail with -6 filter to rail and a -6 return line to the tank

I can sell the car as is now with a 16g setup on it for $7000.
I can include a SBR sheetmetal intake manifold (with heat barrier gasket) and a 75mm throttle body and a GM 3" maf and maf-t setup for $8000 (all parts are brand new and are sitting in my office at SBR - no wait)
If you want to wait for the v-band o2 housing to be built (not quite finished the fabrication work) I can include the gt40 setup with DNP manifold, tial 44mm wastegate and a set of FIC1150s to handle the power for $10000.

Prices are VERY fair for the car being bought and the parts that come along with it. To sweeten the deal I can also include a brand new Fluidyne radiator with samco hoses for nothing (over $500 value).

Basically I just moved down here to PA from Mass (I towed the car down because I didnt want to put miles on it), and if I knew I was moving I wouldnt have taken on the car as a project and could use some extra cash to help me get settled in down here just so I dont have to think about money.

email: [email protected] or [email protected]
aim: jeffb006
cell:774-535-3220

Dont hesitate if you have questions.
Thanks guys

Also I can deliver teh car anywhere from Indiana, PA to Worcester, MA if you pay for the trailer rental (

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned