The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Shell in San Francisco $500 SOLD

I have for sale a shell with some misc parts still attached. It will come with a bad motor and head but that's about it. The wheels and tires pictured are not included but can be purchased for extra. It has NO interior exept for the dash and seats which are for sale but free with purchase of the car. Here are some pics. Absolutely no rust at all. California car for life. 220k miles. Paint is a little faded but no big dents. Cut front bumper support only, bumper skin is mint. slighlty cut to fit I/C pipes, but not much. $500

Last edited by a moderator:

Somebody at least make an offer. This thing still has more than $500 worth of parts.

Honestly if you were local I would buy it. Price is reasonable but I'm not messing with shipping.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts