The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 90 Galant GSX NT 5spd in Rochester, NY $1500

I posted this a while ago, but I guess it got deleted because I didn't include pics. So now I have pics. This is a 1990 GSX non-turbo AWD, 5spd in Rochester, NY It is on the road and has been pretty reliable. It has 186k mi, and runs good. This car is from PA so there is no rust on it, unheard of in NY. I have rebuilt the front cv shafts about 2,000mi ago, and I have just changed the lights so you have daytime running lights and you can never run your battery down by leaving on your lights. I have cleaned out the engine and put dynalube in the oil. It comes with a K&N air filter and the air can has been hacked for more flow. I have done some maintinace to it and it has been a good car. I unfortuneatly need money more than another car. This car is awsome in the snow, I could not get stuck doing dounuts in a parking lot with 2-3ft of snow. The color is silver exterior and blue cloth interior. There are only a few cosmetic problems with the car, one is the drivers seat is ripped on the side from use, and the drivers front fender is dented (as seen in pics). Mechanical problems are the head is old and smokes a little at idle, if you have a head laying around, just throw it on and problem solved. The nice thing is that the belt was just put on before I got it, and I only put on 10k mi, so its good for another 50k mi. The AC will only stay charged for about 2 weeks (it has been switched to 134a). I like this car and will be sad to see it go, but selling it will allow me to get the VR4 up and runing. My phone number is 585-301-4110, or just pm me.

carscrash83

could you email me more pics and some more info at [email protected] pics under the car and the full interior any more surface imperfections. Thanks, Derek-

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts