The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GVR4 145/1000 MN SOLD

want 3000 O.B.O for everything

As of right now the way the car sits it's completely stock with ~ 160k miles on both the motor and the body, carfax said the tranny was rebuilt at 130k (shifts like it was no grinding) and regular matinace was done on it. oil was changes every 3000 miles or less.
Car is located in Nerstrand minnesota till tommorrow (8/17/07) then it will be in Winona. I'll keep you updated as i might actually be taking the truck to school and in that case it would stay in Nerstrand

THE BAD
The car was hit by minor hail small dents mostly on the hood
Someone tryed to break into the car so above the driver side door there is a dent
very little rust on the car for being in MN some under the hood and a little under the driver door and the rear passanger door
second gear is starting to grind when it's cold but when it warms up stops
somethings wrong with the AC haven't trouble shot it yet
Also the fog lights were rewired from previous owner and they flicker on and off assuming he didn't to go of a job rewireing them they just need some soldering (fixed)
Burns a little oil (idk what car dosen't at 160k)

THE GOOD
Interior is in excellent shape only a little wear on the drive side
89 driver side glove box
Newer Tires there is alot of tread left
brand new allignment
chamber adjustable front bushings(Whiteline)
turbo is still strong
custom boost pod over the front driver speaker with a Faze boost guage in it
new cluth

Parts i have
SAFC-2
Starion FMIC
190 Walbro fuel pump
fuel pump rewire kit
2g maf set up (intake pipe, 2g maf, filter adapter and filter, iceman 2g to 1g plug)

Sorry dash is a little dusty cleans up just as well as the rest of the car

Let me know if there are any other pictures i can take
Shane

Last edited by a moderator:

i would prefer to trade for it but if i can't find people to trade i will prolly end up selling it and you will be the first contacted EvoZero

Last edited by a moderator:

OMFGeofffff

Trade ya rims? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/laugh.gif

yeah it would no problem daily driven around winona (my college town) let me know what you got

Man, that almost makes me want to go buy a DSM and drive it to you. For some reason I tend to never see white '92s, just '91s.

My brother went to Carleton. Northfield is nice, but I think I'd go crazy living there.

yeah i'm down in my college town right now of winona only about 1.5 hours south of northfield. Thank god i don't actually live in northfield it's a smaller town that no one would know of that is within a 10 min drive from northfield called nerstrand. just have my location set to northfield becuase no one knows were nerstrand is and if i would say that you could prolly figure out which house is mine lol, you have a 1 in about 50 chance to guess right plus some of the pics i've taken reveal the house i was in.

yeah if you wanna buy a DSM and trade me just make sure it fit's the 93 talon and color and is in running order lol /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif
Shane

1uGlyGalaNt

I've got a white 92 tsi AWD auto w/ 87k original miles. Lots of fresh maintenance and replacement parts. Would drive anywhere in the country. Located in North Texas. I'm not available to drive anywhere to meet.

Come on guys someone has to have and offer on this car... Maybe a winter beater and some cash?
I know someone wants one of these things

Ive got a 1991 Maxima. Really clean. Willing to trade plus cash. let me know if youre interested. Thanks!

-Sam

Quote:
Ive got a 1991 Maxima. Really clean. Willing to trade plus cash. let me know if youre interested. Thanks!

sent you a PM man let me know
Shane

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts