The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '91 #37, Glorious VR4, Columbus, OH. $2200 O.B.O.

131658miles. Greddy TT.
Recent services include: A/C service, T-belt (water pump, pulleys, tensioners, cam seals),
Head pressure tested, milled, 3 angled, 180 PSI all cyl.
ECU rebuilt by foreignecurepair.com *still under warranty, all calipers lubed,
oil changed 7/28,
newer tires, front ball joints replaced, The timing belt installed two days ago. All the rest within the last 3500 miles.
AWS operates. Only thing I can think of that doesn't work is the power mirrors and antenna. Rear struts need repl.
740 258 7958 David

Last edited by a moderator:

On the leading edge of hood and some on the undercarriage. I will get pictures to illustrate. Thanks for your interest.

carscrash83

Will you take $2000 for it? I live in CT so that would cover flight costs.

Rausch

must resist looking at another vr4.....must....resist....

bump. nice car, nice price!!!

Quote:
Someone lowball me!

show someone the rust pics! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Spyke169

Willing to trade for a 1990 GSX? Ported and pollished head, 16g turbo, 550cc injectors, 190lph pump, GM MAFT, Supra SMIC, act 2100lb clutch, light flywheel, 2.5" dp and catback exhaust, New starter, clutch master cylinder, drivers side front axle, and ecu. I'm located just west of chicago

~Nick

Last edited:

Rausch

then you should mark the title and post SOLD! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts