The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ***SOLD*** Bob in Chicago's Beige interior '91

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sold to Ryan from Wheeling, West Virginia! Thanks for all the help & props from the GVR4 community.
Now that I have a Porsche 944 Turbo track car, it's time to sell my fully built, super handling torque-monster. 338hp and 342ft-lb torque at wheels... Complete details see Member's Rides, here: Bob's Car

Last edited by a moderator:

464/2K

i sure hope it goes to a good home. it will be sad to see it go bob. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Terry Posten

Bump for a great car and a super great guy.

I have rode in this car and it is in awesome shape. He took it to Pikes Peak last year and averaged over 28mpg (IIRC).

For the money he is asking, it is a GREAT deal. Don't be afriad to drive this one across country.

Yeah this is one of those cars that is selling for a VERY fair price for everything you get.

By the way, the picture of the Galant leading the NSX on the track is one of my all time favorites. Just looks great.

Bob walked down many cars that day at Road America not only with the power but mostly his driving. Don't forget we had Bob driving, Hertz with the camera and me and my wife in the back. 4 people in the car and made the NSX look like it was standing still; the NSX had mods as well. He walked a 03 stang from around a turn through the straight away with no problem- the look on the guys face when Bob passed him was priceless. IIRC that was all before the 2.3. Sweet car and a super nice guy, good luck selling Bob!!!

Thanks for the Rave Reviews! Here's that Mustang SVO & a '65 Shelby GT350 vintage racer. Notice how flat the GVR4 corners.

Myles

I got to take a little drive in my Bob's car over the weekend and I also got a ride in it with JC behind the wheel. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Amazing Car and worth every penny if not more. I'm almost suggesting putting a feeler up for my car and trying to buy this one.

Rausch

bump for a great guy with a great car...interested in a trade for a really nice diamond ring?
Quote:
I also got a ride in it with JC behind the wheel.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

OldHairyBastard

It's a very well maintained car. It might have a little rust on the hood but that can be replaced. I drove this car and it handles like a dream without all of the harsh ride like other cars(mine). This car is very well balanced from the motor to the suspension to the brakes. I would rather see Bob keep this car but if he has to sell it it needs to go to a good home and to someone that can appreciate it.

Doug

CP

C'mon Bob...I'm working on picking up a dedicated track car too, but am going to keep the Garrant as my daily driver /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck with the sale. Hopefully you'll continue to contribute to the board once you're Mitsu-less.

EDIT: how come you're not wearing a helmet in any of those pictures?

Last edited:

The photos were taken at Road America Vintage event during "Touring" on the lunch break. No helmets required& passengers permitted. We were supposed to drive not faster than highway speeds (70mph.)

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we never went over 70. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rausch

bump for a beautiful, well built car. the offer still stands Bob, the ring is really nice! certified and the whole bit. the wife would love it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

strokin4dr

How about some engine bay shots?

wats up bob. sweet car. where are u located. i would like to come check it out. i live in wheeling.....my email is [email protected] or just pm me. thanks a ton.

piotrek

skivittlerjimb

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Bob's selling his car... and may not be on the GVR4 board anymore.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Where's all that knowledge going to come from now?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I bought a clean GVR4 from Chicago seven months too soon!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Somebody is going to be really happy with this car.

-Jim B.
280/1000

Rausch

big big BUMP for mr. Bob. awesome guy, tons of knowledge. asset to the community. offer for the ring still stands. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OldHairyBastard

Bump for a nice test drive, but I didn't drive it like I stole it. I drove it a lot nicer then I drive my own.--- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts