The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #490/1000, Lake Orion, MI, (off market)

PJGross

I am the 3rd owner of #490/1000. Originally Boston car. I purchased in 1999 from 2nd owner.
Car has lived inside my garage entire ownership.
Major engine overhaul and build in 2000, with very few miles (less than 500) since then.

(I have a "feeler" add from 2010 on this board,

Last edited:

boostme

The A/C plug you speak of on top controls the fan. A/C works without that. Mine is broken too and thought I needed it.

PJGross

Thank you for clarifying the above. Before Shannon K's death, he sent me a spare AC ECU module to try out. I had not tried it since I just removed the pulley and belt, leaving all else intact. Car will come with this spare module.

Please note, I am pausing sale, ran into an issue when driving last weekend to put some daily miles on the car. I will read the listing to see if I need to pause/etc. If I can change the title I will put "no longer active" until it is ready.

-PJ

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings