The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: **SOLD ***92 Belize Green Galant VR4 (87/1000) Central New Jersey $3400 SOLD

Price is $3400 negotiable
92,000 miles, I'm the second owner and I've put only 1000 miles on her

New parts installed this summer (with receipts) :
- Timing Belt // accessory belts // water pump pulley
- Radiator // Water Pump // T Stat // Temp sensor // T Stat housing
- Air filter // Plugs // Wires // Fuel filter // Oil Change // Tranny fluid change
- Valve Cover // Valve Cover gasket // New Vacuum Lines
- New Rear Brake line // bled brakes
- 4ws was working but developed leak, deleted 4ws system, but lines and rear equipment still on car
- Alternator // assorted fuses
- boost / vacuum gauge

Engine starts and runs fine, no issues with running or idling. Has no problems at highway speed or in traffic
Transmission shifts without issue and clutch is in good shape

Interior is in decent shape, dash is not cracked, there are a few seat rips but nothing major
Radio works, Heat works, auto belts work
I still have the original shift knob and the front grille although they are not in the photos

KNOWN DRAWBACKS:
- AC NOT WORKING (heat works and fan works) -- needs new condenser (holes)
-A few minor leaks such as: (THESE LEAKS DID NOT EFFECT FLUID LEVELS AFTER A 240+ mile DRIVE)
--'sweating' (not even dripping) from the water pipe where it meets the water pump
-- very very slow oil leak from the turbo return line gasket on the oil pan
-Body is in excellent condition but the cc/paint is faded considerably
- Fuel gauge works but needs to be reset

Selling car due to change in personal financial situation. I love this car and intended to fully bring it back to factory stock condition but my current situation won't allow it.
PM if interested, shoot me any reasonable offer and we'll see where it goes

Willing to deliver car within 120 miles of my location (Central NJ) for a modest additional fee upon purchase if need be

Last edited:

turbofonz

Whats the underside of the car like? shoot me some pics, I'm the one you texted about the steering lines/ rack

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings