The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1991 Galant VR4 763/2000, Klamath Falls, Or $4500

transparentdsm

Hey everyone, so to start it actually isn't my car it's a customer of mine who asked me to sell it for him. He owns a lot of cars and unfortunately this car is close to the bottom of his list.

He would like $6,000 or best offer for it.

It's a 91 badge number 763/2000 with 180k miles on the clock, that is almost completely bone stock. Has working r-12 a/c, whiteline sway bars, almost brand new OEM suspension, Momo steering wheel and shift knob. Fuel tank has a leak, there is an oil leak coming from the valve cover, the tires are from 2006 and while they have tread and will work for a while, they are dry rotted, transfer case tail seal is starting to leak slightly and the valve stem seals are starting to leak, so once the car is warm and sitting at an idle oil starts to burn out the valves. This car does, run and drive and is in excellent condition. English racing built the transmission a few years back according to the owner. He has owned it since 2008ish.
3" custom exhaust w/ cat, freshly rebuilt ECU from ecmlink. I just did a compression test like 3 weeks ago and it was 135-130-135-130, I live at about 4200 ft of elevation as well. He also has two extra sets of wheels with tires and will throw one set of your choosing in with the car. Those I don't have pictures of. One set are bronze Rotas and the other is a gunmetal forged Centerline. It also has 93 headlights in it and a very clean underside with minimum amounts of surface rust. I removed the lower bolts and cleaned behind the fender and they show slight surface rust, but all the bolts came out and went back in with zero issues.

If you would like more pictures or information on the car please shoot me a PM or a text at 530-208-9548 and I'll get back to you as quick as possible.

Last edited:

fuel

Looks like a clean base GLWS!

What number is it?

ktmrider

Agree, very nice!

Just went thru KF, drive down hwy 58 was gorgeous. GL with the sale.

transparentdsm

Quoting fuel:
Looks like a clean base GLWS!

What number is it?

its 763/2000, and thanks, its a really clean car and if i had the extra room id buy it for myself.

transparentdsm

Quoting ktmrider:
Agree, very nice!

Just went thru KF, drive down hwy 58 was gorgeous. GL with the sale.

thanks and Mike next time you come through let me know well have a beer at the shop and hang out for a bit.

ktmrider

Quoting transparentdsm:
thanks and Mike next time you come through let me know well have a beer at the shop and hang out for a bit..

Will do thx!

BTW is it sunroof or non? Can't quite make it out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings