The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 608/2000 Phoenix AZ

Matas911

my email is [email protected] or best way to reach me is text me 7086732460 I will send pictures, sorry not good with using forums.
ENGINE
7Bolt 4G63 fesh OEM rebuild with stock internals and bore, balance shaft shaft delete kit, new oil pump,4 Layer HG, ARP headstuds, Motor was assembled by Boosty built and APEX in IL. Motor has maybe 25 miles on it. Head is stock.
Evo 560s, Walbro 255 (rewired), Fuel Lab Pressure Regulator, FP intake pipe/filter. FP exhaust manifold, stock 1g intake manifold, Evo 3 16G with a fresh rebuild (kit was from turbo lab of america), open dump 02 housing (need to get the dump tube extended or swapped for a different one because it dumps too close to subframe), Apexi DP (wrapped) Solid Motor Mounts, Running a Evo 8 ECU with a custom made plug and play harness so can easily go to link if wanted.
DRIVETRAIN
1G AWD Trans with around 120k miles, ACT 2600, Fidanza aluminium light weight flywheel, Both are new with around 25 miles on them. Derlin driveshaft bushings, 3 Bolt LSD differential,
SUSPENSION/BRAKES
Ksport coilovers, Sloted rotors, No name wheels 17s with new matching tires,
INTERIOR/EXTERIOR
Bride low max driver seat, Takana Harness,I Have seat rails made by AMS in chicago that allows you tu run evo recaros and they sit like in a stock evo not super high how aftermarket rails are,( might keep them) Ebay steering wheel, NRG hub, AEM boost gauge and wideband, Custom carbon fiber 2 gauge pod i made, JDM headlights, Carbon Fiber Hood, Hood Lock Pins, Evo 8 splitter,
EXTRAS
Hallman boost controller, Full 3 in exhaust with thermal R&D muffler from certified muffler in Florida, Stock Headlights, Stock OEM spoiler, Random interior small ends, All new locks with a matching key, AMG spark plug cover, Shaved Evo 3 valve cover, Ebay catch can

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts