The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 galant vr4 shell SOLD

kerry92gvr4

just posting this for a buddy of mine that isnt on the forum yet. i will have pics later. this is a non sunroof belize green car from the NW.. its actually Spencers old car from english racing/ ETS . will be a rolling shell just missing trans/ tcase and engine . he does have trans and tcase and an engine also for more money . let me know if interested and i could forward his your info to him

thank you .

Last edited:

ktmrider

Any update? Is this the one on CL around Port Angeles?

kerry92gvr4

Sorry, I will try and get pics. It's ready to be sold now. He has posted it on Facebook pages... Like pdx DSM. With some pictures

ktmrider

Thanks for pics and location info.

I'm going to need a run-around car within the next few months ( daughter is about to get her license ) and thought another GVR4 would be fun.

ktmrider

Quoting kerry92gvr4:
Sorry, I will try and get pics. It's ready to be sold now. He has posted it on Facebook pages... Like pdx DSM. With some pictures

Joined up and found the post, thanks for the suggestion.

I talked to Greg H back in the day about 786, even sent him a radio when he sold it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts