The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Daily Driven '62 Mercury Comet with Fuel Injected 4 cyl -$4500 (Pulaski, VA)

deusamo

Howdy y'all. I know this isn't a GVR4, but it's a pretty neat car. I hate to sell it, but I just can't hack it anymore without AC.

I bought this car in December of 2015, and I've driven it nearly every day since. It had ~8,500 miles on the odometer when I bought it. I presume this was mileage since the car was built, but can't be sure because it had changed hands several times since being built. For a pretty detailed build thread, however, you can go here: click You'll see pictures from start to finish when it was originally built in 2008. As you can see from the build, this is a very unique car. It's a '62, but it has a fuel injected 2.3L from a '93 Ford Ranger with matching transmission. As a result, it gets around 27 mpg.

Like I said, I've driven it nearly every day since. This is my commuter car. I drive ~30 miles to work, one way, five days a week. As a result, the car now has 25,189 miles on it. It has never broken down on me or left me stranded in those two years. I'm only selling it because, quite frankly, I'm tired of not having AC. When it's hot...driving this car is not particularly fun. If it were a secondary car, and I could drive it when I want and park it the rest of time, I'd keep it. It's a blast. It handles great, and I can't go anywhere without turning someone's head. But I don't have that luxury.

It has new tires (whitewalls, I'll add pics of them as soon as I can). It also has good tags and inspection.

I live in Pulaski, and work in Christiansburg. I'm happy to meet you anywhere in between (or a reasonable drive, if you're not nearby). Feel free to text/email me if you have any questions. But please, no calls. I'm not normally able to answer the phone, but I can usually answer a quick text.

More pics available here: click

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts