The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 galant vr4 black, gibbstown nj 08027. $1000obo SOLD

weesers

Its a 91 Galant vr4 #1578. Its awd, aws, 4g63 turbo 4 cylinder and a 5 speed. Power windows, locks, automatic seat belts, black leather interior. Runs and drives but needs attention. Needs tires, there is a small crack in the windshield, needs a new exhaust flex pipe, some dents and dings but nothing crazy. has a boost leak going on too, pulls good then falls off. i dont think its anything serious but needs to be sorted out. runs good if you dont get on it. its a 25 year old car running most of the original parts. has a front mount intercooler and a short ram setup going into the turbo. has new struts and springs all around, adjustable dampening. shock support bars front and back. has been sitting a couple years now. was a daily driver before being parked. comes with a bunch of extra parts not on the car too. have an extra transmission for it 40k miles on a rebuild, a few transfer cases, couple axles, some brand new weisco pistons, kelford cams, ebay equal length header and tons of oem hoses and such. if you want more pics of anything specific let me know. im open to offers, moving soon and wont have room to keep it much longer.

Last edited:

weesers

drivers side is clean. there is a little going on on the passenger side under the door. its not crazy but would need some attention before it gets out of hand. its not poke your finger through its still solid. im not gonna be around the car tomorrow but ill try to get my buddy to take some pics in better light.

4g63vr4

hey is this car still for sale very interested in it im from new jersey would like to come out and see it if possible

weesers

still available now featuring blown motor. let my brother in law drive it for a little while and he said it just lost power on the highway. sounds like the rings are cooked out of it. still a complete decent car just doesnt run anymore. looking for $1000 obo.

strokin4dr

Looks like a good deal for the price. GLWS!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts